Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They really just had to give up on it. This will be intersting for how devs approach the S in the future
Give up on it? I'm pretty sure it's still happening. They just letting it drop as to not hold the series x/s users hostage

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Give up on it? I'm pretty sure it's still happening. They just letting it drop as to not hold the series x/s users hostage

They had microsoft engineers working on it, and in the end they just ended up dropping parity on it. Won’t be the last time we hear this.

This lines up perfectly with the developers at gamescom shytting on the series s, phil knows what the word on the street is. That parity shyt is over

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Wonder how those series s users are going to feel knowing features will be missing from games. This will not be the only time this comes up

Yep, thats the problem now. Half the xbox series users are going to get games with cut features going into the gen. It seemed like a good idea at the start but i feel bad for series s only brehs

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Series S is getting slandered but the splitscreen is gonna be sub-720p upscaled on PS5/XSX. :mjgrin:

Very curious to see how it actually runs since people are saying it's even buggy on PC. People taking a lot of what ifs as win for the console war.

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
They really just had to give up on it. This will be intersting for how devs approach the S in the future
I think this will set the standard if a feature can't happen on S, then it will be X only. I think this was their only logical step because as the gen goes you can't have parity between the S when there is PS5,XSX and posisbly PS5 pro

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
I think this will set the standard if a feature can't happen on S, then it will be X only. I think this was their only logical step because as the gen goes you can't have parity between the S when there is PS5,XSX and posisbly PS5 pro
Pretty much Microsoft now will have to revamp the Series S into a digital edition of the Series X to stay competitive, please 3rd party developers and retain their audience while having to make a PS5 Pro competitor on top of it.