Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
You ain't gotta lie to kick it breh breh, I've been lurking the BG3 thread from the start and I've watched your whole attitude do a 180 when you found out it was releasing on PS5 and PC but not Xbox until later.

Like I said Sony Stan's aka folks like yourself wasn't really hype for the game like that until certain news broke...

And y'all do this with all 3rd party console exclusives :mjlol:

:jbhmm:

:jbhmm:

:ohhh:

:ohlawd:

:mjlol:
Receipts :wow:
:pachaha:
:Jimmyumad:

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
Receipts :wow:
:pachaha:
:Jimmyumad:
gpDulaI.gif

CoolinInTheCut

Superstar
Daps
I’m not really understanding what this was supposed to prove. I was 100% always gonna play this game once it came to console, the only thing is i thought it would release on PC at least a year before console like Divinity so im obviously more excited now that the marketing and release is close. All my criticisms for teh EA are still valid

Nice try though lol

The irony that this is coming from the same guy who made those ABK acquisition threads with zero interest in any Activision games :heh:

Dude is projecting

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The irony that this is coming from the same guy who made those ABK acquisition threads with zero interest in any Activision games :heh:

Dude is projecting

Exactly, they can try and claim i only play games because of the hype but at least they know at the end of the day im playing them. Can’t say the same for them :sas2:

I’ve never hid my game list on here. I’m also glad i don’t gotta pretend to like Activision/CoD/Lulu :lolbron:

Superstar
Daps
IndeliblePaleCheetah-max-1mb.gif

“The hardest decision I gots to maaaayyykkkee(yeaaaauughhhh!), is which sys-tem this game is gone play(yeeaaaaahh!), Ps5 Ho!, PC gang Ho! (Ha!)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Microsoft really spent their Xbox Series X reveal talking about how many teraflops their console had , just to release the Series S to hold it back.

It's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back with this company.
They've had Bozo leadership and decision making in Xbox for years at this point.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Microsoft really spent their Xbox Series X reveal talking about how many teraflops their console had , just to release the Series S to hold it back.

It's like 1 step forward, 2 steps back with this company.
No, they just expected their game streaming to be further along.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IndeliblePaleCheetah-max-1mb.gif

“The hardest decision I gots to maaaayyykkkee(yeaaaauughhhh!), is which sys-tem this game is gone play(yeeaaaaahh!), Ps5 Ho!, PC gang Ho! (Ha!)

Breh said "I'm inside 30 minutes tryna figure out which DualSense match my outfit!" :dead:

Didn't wake up expecting "Ridin' Big" jokes, but here we are.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

Larian is having trouble fitting Baldur's Gate III on the Xbox Series S, the lower-priced and lower-powered console in Microsoft's ninth-generation lineup. Microsoft requires all games to run, feature-complete and without changes in quality or mechanics, on both the Xbox Series X and Series S. With Baldur's Gate III, this parity rule means the game will be console-exclusive to the PS5 for four months, at least.

"MANY developers have been sitting in meetings for the past year desperately trying to get Series S launch requirements dropped," Bossa Studios VFX artist Ian Maclure tweeted at the time. "Studios have been through one development cycle where Series S turned out to be an albatross around the neck of production, and now that games are firmly being developed with new consoles in mind, teams do not want to repeat the process."

Rocksteady senior character technical artist Lee Devonald similarly tweeted about his experience building Gotham Knights — a game that shipped on consoles with a framerate locked at 30 fps and no performance mode. According to Gamerant, Devonald said that multiplatform developers had to "optimize for the lowest performer," and, "we have a current-gen console that's not much better than a last gen one," referencing the Xbox Series S.

"[An] entire generation of games, hamstrung by that potato," Devonald tweeted

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Microsoft basically gave Sony an automatic exclusive major rpg on the same day they release their biggest game this year.

It’s so ironic you can’t help but to laugh