Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I regret buying xbox but not for starfield but because there’s literally nothing else i want to play it on besides starfield. Could have just been content on BG3 in September

I might still have complaints about it, but theres a difference between EA and a Full release and even in that comment you went out of your way to find i still say im buying the full game on console

Continue with the passive aggressive hate cause its not on xbox because of the trash series s :umad:
Imagine being as into gaming as @Gizmo_Duck and still having buyers remorse on a console.
:mjlol:

nikka know all these facts and info on games, specs and companies but reason that he shouldn't buy a Xbox.

Sony Stan's love the hype.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You're in here trying to tell someone "You're not excited for this multiplatform game" and then have the gall to say others are simple minded. In addition to that the game is being praised across the board.

I don't mind/participate in stan wars, but that shyt is weird as fukk.
:manny:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Imagine being as into gaming as @Gizmo_Duck and still having buyers remorse on a console.

nikka know all these facts and info on games, specs and companies but reason that he shouldn't buy a Xbox.

Again, you’re typing incoherently. None of that makes sense to anyone

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Also, dumb because he’s acting like my criticisms for the Early Access for the game meant i didn’t like it or i was bashing it. I literally said the combat wasn’t as tight as divinity, but the production values and presentation was much better.

The weakest gotcha I’ve ever seen but it’s all he’s got at this point :laff:

Notice how now that the game is out and doing huge numbers him and meach decided to wake up :laff:

you can tell they were in hibernation waiting to hate on it :laff:
Your criticism initially was reasonable, I never bought it up until you wanted to act like you ain't switch up and go from having dislikes about the game to loving everything about it or at least not mentioning your hangups again while bashing Xbox at the same time :mjlol:

I've had similar criticisms of PS games that I'm hype for or really like/love/think are amazing and I'm "junking up the threads" you have em and it's a honest opinion on a game you actually are excited for.

But with me, it's impossible for the two to things co exist and I just hate on Sony games.
scarlet-witch-wanda-maximoff.gif

Crazy how that works

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Are you saying he shouldn’t have got a Xbox because he should have known there isn’t any games on it?

Go ahead and shut it down for the day folks. We got a winner.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Again, you’re typing incoherently. None of that makes sense to anyone
TLDR

You more informed than 90 percent of the poster here but couldn't see that you shouldn't buy a Xbox.

You did it because like all Sony Stan's you love the hype more than the games

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
TLDR

You more informed than 90 percent of the poster here but couldn't see that you shouldn't buy a Xbox.

He bought a whole ass console for a specific game, how does this man not like games?

TF

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
TLDR

Or I don’t care and have never refrained from buying a console that has games on it I want to play, that’s like the exact opposite of being a Stan.

I play far more games on here far longer than any of you, games that don’t even have active threads on here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Or I don’t care and have never refrained from buying a console that has games on it I want to play, that’s like the exact opposite of being a Stan.

I play far more games on here far longer than any of you, games that don’t even have active threads on here.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

When all you care about is hype you buy things you claim you don't want or like because of hype. Your a Stan that had to breakdown and get something to play starfield on and all the Xbox exclusives games coming in the near future.

If that 1st paragraph was true you didn't need to purchase a Xbox for starfield. You could have put that 500 hundred towards gaming PC and if you already got a gaming PC then the real question is why you bought a Xbox at all:dahell: knowing that the library overall ain't to your liking.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When all you care about is hype you buy things you claim you don't want or like because of hype. Your a Stan that had to breakdown and get something to play starfield on and all the Xbox exclusives games coming in the near future.

If that 1st paragraph was true you didn't need to purchase a Xbox for starfield. You could have put that 500 hundred towards gaming PC and if you already got a gaming PC then the real question is why you bought a Xbox at all:dahell: knowing that the library overall ain't to your liking.

So, in your mind it makes more logical sense for me to buy/build a 1500-2500 dollar gaming pc (on top of the expensive Mac i already have) to play a game instead of going out and spending 500 dollars on something i can easily just go and trade in if i don’t want to keep it?

And again, I’ve been playing games far longer than I’ve been on the coli. I don’t care about ‘hype’ or else i would have went out and got an xbox when forza horizon 5 or halo infinite came out. I get hype about the games that I like, rpgs, action and action adventure games, metroidvanias, etc. which is why I’ll be playing BG3, Starfield, and Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty, just like I played those studios prior games.

No amount of “hype” is gonna make me go out and buy and play a game i have no interest in.

Keep up :ufdup:

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So, in your mind it makes more logical sense for me to buy/build a 1500-2500 dollar gaming pc to play the game (on top of the expensive Mac i already have) to play a game instead of going out and spending 500 dollars on something i can easily just go and trade in if i don’t want to keep it?

And again, I’ve been playing games far longer than I’ve been on the coli. I don’t care about ‘hype’ or else i would have went out and got an xbox when forza horizon 5 or halo infinite came out. I get hype about the games that I like, rpgs, action and action adventure games, metroidvanias, etc. which is why I’ll be playing BG3, Starfield, and Cyberpunk Phantom Liberty, just like I played those studios prior games.

No amount of “hype” is gonna make me go out and buy and play a game i have no interest in.

Keep up :ufdup:
So what you're saying is the series x is a pretty great value :ehh:

And your against the series S but are listing off similar reasons as to why the series S is important to those who might have to budget between 300 and 600.

You'll tell someone on here to not to get a series s in a heartbeat, but you about to experience the same degregation from a gaming PC to console as they would from a series x to s

You don't have to buy a game you ain't hype for but most gamers, that I know that play games tend to cop all systems. They know that at some point it's something they gonna want on all systems, it's not a if but when.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
So what you're saying is the series x is a pretty great value :ehh:

No, im saying i want to play starfield and this is the most ideal way to do it, the value of xbox series overall is yet to be determined. Could very well just end up a gigantic waste of money

And your against the series S but are listing off similar reasons as to why the series S is important to those who might have to budget between 300 and 600.

The S was a mistake because its underpowered trash thats giving 3rd party developers trouble to make games for. I dont care about how much it cost, Microsoft could have made a 400 dollar digital series x and put it on sale for the same price as the new Series S in fall.

You don't have to buy a game you ain't hype for but most gamers, that I know that play games tend to cop all systems. They know that at some point it's something they gonna want on all systems, it's not a if but when.

Again, what are you even talking about, thats exactly what I i did and always have done. From the SNES until now I’ve owned damn near every major gaming console outside a Saturn, Wii U and Xbox One. Get out of your Stanley feelings and think before posting again