Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
qhN7ivC.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Called it
It's not a win in the short term or the long term. It also exposes a problem with the Xbox brand if the Series S could cost it a delay for a game of such status. It would have been better to let the game come out with the features they couldn't get running on Series S disabled on the S (or even both if they demand parity) until they could manage than missing out on the initial hype cycle of the game and having it release in 2024.

We're into year 3 and problems like this are happening. That's not a good sign. This parity demand was an unforced error. Let the people that bought the lesser console deal with the inferior hardware they bought.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
:ld: Maybe I've been out of gaming too long but I don't get the hype?
DnD faithful are happy for a new BG3 game that’s turned based and expansive.

It was rated highly so a lot of folks will give it a go.

And there’s been a big game drought. Most folks have finished whatever was popular and were looking something.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
bro I saw the thread where @Gizmo_Duck got bushed for the same shyt he was tryna do today and you hopped in immediately tryna say people were tryna get him banned.

that was almost a year ago and you still slobbing this nikka up lmaoooooo
Oh, if you wanna be hostile. I can do hostile.