Baldur Gate 3 sup with it with M$ it cant run on their piece of shyt box causing delays(not before 2024)?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never said that. In fact I’ve been saying in the official thread that the wait to play it will be unbearable

Yes, i clearly had no interest in this game until it became a default sony exclusive. You got me :hubie:

E33369-BA-E593-42-DB-99-C4-49239-D145-F2-B.jpg

But why would I even be interested in Larians popular new epic RPG, i never even played any of their games? :jbhmm:

E8445-E72-3332-48-CF-A083-1-B80214-D761-A.jpg

D83204-E6-D17-C-4621-86-C3-B49274-C6745-D.jpg
You ain't gotta lie to kick it breh breh, I've been lurking the BG3 thread from the start and I've watched your whole attitude do a 180 when you found out it was releasing on PS5 and PC but not Xbox until later.

Like I said Sony Stan's aka folks like yourself wasn't really hype for the game like that until certain news broke...

And y'all do this with all 3rd party console exclusives :mjlol:

played about 15 or so hours of this and Idk how I feel about it.

I do like the higher production values but having to go into a mini-cutscene for every NPC is kind of annoying. I dont care about what they’re saying that much. They should only use that for important-quest type NPC.

I think the supporting characters so far are kind of a$$holes. They’re all mad annoying and self serving, if this was Divinity I’d betray them asap. The dice rolls for dialogue and choices is cool

I dont think i like the combat that much. The visual effects and stuff are cool but I don’t like the idea of running out of MP for the day and i feel like a lot of the spells are redundant or dont really make much difference. Unlike Divinity 2 where you could combine spells with effects and environmental damage. That was one of the main reasons I loved that game because you could freeze people, shock people, make them slip and fall, set them on fire, poison, suffocate etc. etc. This system doesn’t have the same level of depth.

Overall I just dont think this game has really gripped me he same way Divinity 2 has but I think its a large part of the fact that I’m not really a Baldur’s Gate fan and im not really into the lore or some of the carry over in gameplay mechanics.

I’ll give it another try when it eventually comes to console.

I just wish the turn based system felt as good as Divinity’s. It feels like they tried too hard to compromise between the two franchises and it gets nothing good.

Part of the reason i loved Divinity was the elemental and environmental effects that you could combine in battle. This feels a little too straight forward. I also don’t think every npc you interact with should be a cutscene
:jbhmm:
I never played Baldurs gate but I assume its like Pillars of Eternity?

I tried it out but the RNG was a bit too much for me, personally.
Its basically acting off dice rolls but the percentage of hit:miss is incredibly frustrating. You can honestly spend 5 minutes in a fight and not get a single hit in

PC and PS5 :ehh:

Day 1 for me
:ohhh:
Every npc dialogue feels like a cinematic tbh
:ohlawd:
Funny cause people outside of CRPG/D&D heads weren’t even talking about this game until then now i see everyone in the world talking about it and curious about the actual game now.

Great marketing on Larian’s part

At least this game unlike divinity is far more cinematic, it has way higher productions values than most CRPGs which should help ease casual gamers into it.

If console players can get into diablo this shouldn’t be too much for them
:mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now folks cannot be excited for a game unless it's multiplatform

got it.

These nikkas miserable.
Read the post above you, if you can't see where the change in excitement happen then I don't know what to tell you.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You ain't gotta lie to kick it breh breh, I've been lurking the BG3 thread from the start and I've watched your whole attitude do a 180 when you found out it was releasing on PS5 and PC but not Xbox until later.

Like I said Sony Stan's aka folks like yourself wasn't really hype for the game like that until certain news broke...

And y'all do this with all 3rd party console exclusives :mjlol:

:ohhh:

:ohlawd:

:mjlol:

I’m not really understanding what this was supposed to prove. I was 100% always gonna play this game once it came to console, the only thing is i thought it would release on PC at least a year before console like Divinity so im obviously more excited now that the marketing and release is close. All my criticisms for teh EA are still valid

Nice try though lol

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Read the post above you, if you can't see where the change in excitement happen then I don't know what to tell you.
Odd, people get excited for games closer to release. Especially early access games that get updated over time.

You're literally in here just to hate. shyt's nasty. Do better.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Odd, people get excited for games closer to release. Especially early access games that get updated over time.

I’ve literally been posting about and playing this game for over a year and a half but yeah, im fake excited now that its out and getting 10/10 reviews. I’m not even half as hype for starfield and i spent 500 dollars to play it
I swear these nikkas are slow :mjlol:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

It's odd to play a game say it's not for you, post paragraphs about it what you don't like about it to instantly loving the game immediately after it's an exclusive

But you a hater troll or Stan.

Maybe all 3.

I'ma let you act like it's normal and bring it up next time you get amnesia on a topic leaning to the opposite side.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’ve literally been posting about and playing this game for over a year and a half but yeah, im fake excited now that its out and getting 10/10 reviews. I’m not even half as hype for starfield and i spent 500 dollars to play it
I swear these nikkas are slow :mjlol:
You complained or had plenty of criticism about it all the way up until it was an timed exclusive. Literally.

Then all of a sudden the criticism went out the window and you regret buying a Xbox for starfield.

You might be fooling these simple minded dudes but that's about it.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
regret buying a Xbox for starfield.

I regret buying xbox but not for starfield but because there’s literally nothing else i want to play it on besides starfield. Could have just been content on BG3 in September

I might still have complaints about it, but theres a difference between EA and a Full release and even in that comment you went out of your way to find i still say im buying the full game on console

Continue with the passive aggressive hate cause its not on xbox because of the trash series s :umad:

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
It's odd to play a game say it's not for you, post paragraphs about it what you don't like about it to instantly loving the game immediately after it's an exclusive

But you a hater troll or Stan.

Maybe all 3.

I'ma let you act like it's normal and bring it up next time you get amnesia on a topic leaning to the opposite side.
You're in here trying to tell someone "You're not excited for this multiplatform game" and then have the gall to say others are simple minded. In addition to that the game is being praised across the board.

I don't mind/participate in stan wars, but that shyt is weird as fukk.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You're in here trying to tell someone "You're not excited for this multiplatform game" and then have the gall to say others are simple minded. In addition to that the game is being praised across the board.

I don't mind/participate in stan wars, but that shyt is weird as fukk.

Also, dumb because he’s acting like my criticisms for the Early Access for the game meant i didn’t like it or i was bashing it. I literally said the combat wasn’t as tight as divinity, but the production values and presentation was much better.

The weakest gotcha I’ve ever seen but it’s all he’s got at this point :laff:

Notice how now that the game is out and doing huge numbers him and meach decided to wake up :laff:

you can tell they were in hibernation waiting to hate on it :laff:

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
The best option for this debacle is Micro$oftpenis to MAKE MORE GAMES DAMMIT. Drop the requirement that every game developed for the X needs to be developed for the S and make more games optimized for each…they fukked themselves in the ass released that underpowered bullshyt in the first place but especially by having no games thus needing every game on the X compatible with the S.

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Also, dumb because he’s acting like my criticisms for the Early Access for the game meant i didn’t like it or i was bashing it. I literally said the combat wasn’t as tight as divinity, but the production values and presentation was much better.

The weakest gotcha I’ve ever seen but it’s all he’s got at this point :laff:

Notice how now that the game is out and doing huge numbers him and meach decided to wake up :laff:

you can tell they were in hibernation waiting to hate on it :laff:
Honestly my (and I'm assuming others) opinion/hype changed when other developers were coming out and saying.

"man that's a dope ass game, don't expect that from us"

:whoa:

That's some shyt you don't hear everyday.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Honestly my (and I'm assuming others) opinion/hype changed when other developers were coming out and saying.

"man that's a dope ass game, don't expect that from us"

:whoa:

That's some shyt you don't hear everyday.

yeah,I mean i was always going to play it regardless but playing it in EA on stadia wasn’t an ideal experience. Knowing I’ll get to play it on PS5 and that there is a lot of praise for the full game turned the hype up to 100.

I’m glad it’s doing well because i’ve been chasing that Divinity 2 high for like 6 years now