Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
What happened to Martin’s boys? Didn’t he have 2-3 sons in the first one?

He has two sons (Quincy and James) and a Daughter (Megan). At this point in the timeline they are both grown Men as Megan was a Baby in the first film. I just think they are out of the picture and living their own lives. Reggie works in the "Son" role as of now especially since he married Megan. It does open the door for them to be written back in future sequels. The Franchise has definitely explored Marcus's family tree more than Mike's. Here's Marcus telling Quincy to keep his head up about kids making fun of his big ears. As for the new film. Great news, "Bad Boys: Ride or Die" has crossed 300 Million Worldwide in less than 3 weeks in Theaters.

quincy-burnett-in-bad-boys.jpg

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
I liked the action in this one and I did appreciate that Martin Lawrence got a chance to shine. The part starting with Tiffany Haddish thru Khaled kind of brought it down for me temporarily. I have no idea what inspired that sequence as it was painful. Nobody wants to go down on Haddish and the scene was so dark and weird that it took me out of the movie temporarily. Then during the Khaled sequence I got strong Watch Dogs (video game) viebes with random would be hitmen coming out of the woodwork.
I still can't get over the fact that Mike's son murdered their boss and it is just OK to let him go. I see them trying to do a sequel with him and Marcus's sone in law fighting together.

Yea that TH scene was not needed. shyt was ass all around. I'm glad they killed off Khaled wack ass

I dayum near stood up and clapped myself when I saw his ass get deleted.

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Good flick. Wifey enjoyed it, Just a quick observation: Alot has been made about the press run where Martin seemed to be really low energy and his words were slurred. I came into the movie thinking that was the Martin we were gonna get, but he was really high energy and carried the movie moreso than Will. There were moments that he actually seemed like "Martin" . I did notice towards the end of the movie, his energy dipped and his speech was slurred (just like the press run). Especially the beach and BBQ scenes. Hope breh is alright but it was a noticeable change.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Yea that TH scene was not needed. shyt was ass all around. I'm glad they killed off Khaled wack ass

I dayum near stood up and clapped myself when I saw his ass get deleted.

I’ll shoot her the tiniest bit of bail.

When she was telling Armando to holler at her if he survived I chuckled a little.

Thats all I got.