Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Saw it last night, this was sensational. Martin was the MVP. Probably the most coherent plot since the first one, hell probably the best movie since the first one. 1>4>3>2 is my order.

How they came full circle with Reggie was brilliant. They gave us what we didn’t know we needed 20 years in the making and it was the hype moment of the film.

The villain looked so familiar but I couldn’t place where I’d seen him until a coli breh mentioned he’s the dad from Euphoria! Haha

Only two gripes… the scene with the strippers was terrible. That was Tiffany Haddish? That humor was just tonally off.

My other gripe, and I said it months before the movie came out, is they switch out Will’s love interest every movie. It’s obvious Rita is “the one” for him, whereas the new chick felt shoe-horned as a plot convenience.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Saw it last night, this was sensational. Martin was the MVP. Probably the most coherent plot since the first one, hell probably the best movie since the first one. 1>4>3>2 is my order.

How they came full circle with Reggie was brilliant. They gave us what we didn’t know we needed 20 years in the making and it was the hype moment of the film.

The villain looked so familiar but I couldn’t place where I’d seen him until a coli breh mentioned he’s the dad from Euphoria! Haha

Only two gripes… the scene with the strippers was terrible. That was Tiffany Haddish? That humor was just tonally off.

My other gripe, and I said it months before the movie came out, is they switch out Will’s love interest every movie. It’s obvious Rita is “the one” for him, whereas the new chick felt shoe-horned as a plot convenience.
They pigeonholed themselves storyline wise by making her the new captain mainly considering the banter with Howard’s was one of the best parts of the series.

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I'm glad they kept the spin shot going. The 1st one will always be my fav though I liked the 2nd one too.

The first one was great because it was like ok Will Smith and Martin Lawrence are movie stars. Seeing them both on the big screen like that both changed the trajectory for them from crossing from TV to film.

That’s why the first one is the best one to me.

TheSuperkick!

The Ultimate Madness!
Supporter
Daps
Just now realizing evil Mia khalifa is Farah from call of duty
What thread do you think you're in? And you're still wrong. It's Claudia Doumit from The Boys

Claudia-Doumit-Farah-header.jpg

DerrtySouthpaw

Gawdisbyke
Daps
Reppin
404 to 205
What thread do you think you're in? And you're still wrong. It's Claudia Doumit from The Boys

Claudia-Doumit-Farah-header.jpg
I’m in the wrong thread. Forum doesn’t give me the right thread when I click sometimes :skip: :snoop: And that’s what I said. Evil Mia khalifa is the head monster from the boys lol who is also farah from cod

EffedUp

Pugs get lonely too...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cincinnati, OH
Finally saw it earlier today and definitely worth the watch. Decent crowd in the theater for a movie out 2+ weeks. I was happy to see Martin more involved in this one compared to the last one. Paola Núñez aka Rita is so damn fine. :noah: Everyone gave a round of applause in the theater when Reggie put in that work. :wow: Crowd was also dying when Marcus kept slapping Mike. :pachaha: We all laughed at Martin a lot during the film. Loved to see it. The crowd was definitely into this movie.
I would love a 5th film if they focused more on AMMO with Marcus and Mike popping up here and there as guidance. Also, build the crew up since this time it was just Dorn and Kelly.

NO-BadAzz

Superstar
Daps
Was it just me, did the Vanessa chick who played Kelly in Ammo looked a bit haggard? Lol
She look a bit younger and sexy in Bad Boys 3

Has anyone commented on it lol.