Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

The_Truth

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
808x475_cmsv2_1daa9b6c-aa6c-5d95-a537-5fbcf5d555ac-6955146.jpg
Yo, I was wondering who this guy was in the movie. I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place him.

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds
Yo, I was wondering who this guy was in the movie. I knew he looked familiar but I couldn't place him.
It was interesting when I saw this because his cameo got the biggest crowd reaction.

I was familiar with who he was when I saw him on screen but that just reminded me that social media personalities are the big stars of today.

Jerz-2

GOATs Status
Daps
This was cool and entertaining, but I'm not as enamored with it as most people. It was definitely better than the third one, but not as good as the first two.

People saying they loved Martin's performance....ehhh. I mean, it was cool, not spectacular to me. Seemed too forced in parts. And Tasha Smith does absolutely nothing for me as Theresa.

Camera work was stellar, though.

Reggie is that nikka, too.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
This was cool and entertaining, but I'm not as enamored with it as most people. It was definitely better than the third one, but not as good as the first two.

People saying they loved Martin's performance....ehhh. I mean, it was cool, not spectacular to me. Seemed too forced in parts. And Tasha Smith does absolutely nothing for me as Theresa.

Camera work was stellar, though.

Reggie is that nikka, too.

Most people (from both myself & going off what I've been seeing) who loved Martin's performance is just comparing it to him from the last movie as well as other small things that he's done where's he looked almost lifeless in a sense compared to his older days. No one is expecting him to be 20 something or 30 something Martin anymore but u don't just stop ALL physical/outwardly & animated aspects of your personality just cuz you're aging so it was good to see him get in his bag a lil.

Don't think anyone is gonna 'accuse' him of replicating his performance from Bad Boys or Bad Boys II tho.