Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
3 was like the Tokyo Drift of the franchise.

Also
why did Teresa get recast? For a second I thought I overlooked a divorce storyline in Bad Boys 4 Life until I heard Tasha Smith get called Teresa

The original actress,Theresa Randle who plays Teresa, has health problems

Daps
I liked the action in this one and I did appreciate that Martin Lawrence got a chance to shine. The part starting with Tiffany Haddish thru Khaled kind of brought it down for me temporarily. I have no idea what inspired that sequence as it was painful. Nobody wants to go down on Haddish and the scene was so dark and weird that it took me out of the movie temporarily. Then during the Khaled sequence I got strong Watch Dogs (video game) viebes with random would be hitmen coming out of the woodwork.
I still can't get over the fact that Mike's son murdered their boss and it is just OK to let him go. I see them trying to do a sequel with him and Marcus's sone in law fighting together.

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I liked the action in this one and I did appreciate that Martin Lawrence got a chance to shine. The part starting with Tiffany Haddish thru Khaled kind of brought it down for me temporarily. I have no idea what inspired that sequence as it was painful. Nobody wants to go down on Haddish and the scene was so dark and weird that it took me out of the movie temporarily. Then during the Khaled sequence I got strong Watch Dogs (video game) viebes with random would be hitmen coming out of the woodwork.
I still can't get over the fact that Mike's son murdered their boss and it is just OK to let him go. I see them trying to do a sequel with him and Marcus's sone in law fighting together.
Makes sense for Mike's character since that's his son, but it's weird that Marcus didn't even really acknowledge it for the most part in this film.

I can't remember him even acknowledging it in the film.

young3000

Most wanted baby father
Daps
Reppin
where they cross-over and clap boards
Saw it last week on a discount day, just in case I wasn't feeling it. My favorite scene is easily the scene where Reggie turns into Major Payne :whoo:

They switched up Theresa's...was the OG wife in the 3rd film, I can remember. It was a little predictable. In the second half of the movie, Martin looked bad physically in some of the scenes. That's still my goat 90s sitcom actor. The first one still can't be touched.

Daps
Saw it last week on a discount day, just in case I wasn't feeling it. My favorite scene is easily the scene where Reggie turns into Major Payne
The film definitely picked up near the end. After Martin slapped the shyt out of Will (Oscar's reference) and then quoted RUN - DMC Peter Piper before the big shoot out. Lol. I tell you those drones are no joke.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
"Bad Boys: Ride or Die" is now one of the biggest Blockbusters of the year. It's #6 at the Domestic Box Office and #10 at the Worldwide Box office for total gross for 2024. After this weekend it will climb up ever higher. Martin took a break from the "Bad Boys" Promo Tour to stop by the Premiere of "Beverly Hills Cop 4". Of course Eddie and Martin were in Classics like "Boomerang" and "Life". I wonder if their kids are still dating, lol. Eddie is one of the Kings of the "Buddy Cop" Genre with the "Beverly Hills Cop" and "48 Hours" Franchises. He definitely influenced "Bad Boys". Anyways, "Beverly Hills Cop: Axel F" will come out on Netflix 4th of July Weekend. Someone online made this fake poster and said there should be a Crossover, lol.

GQn1Q_bXMAEn-jg

GQn5VeiWEAItsPt

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps

Tiffany Haddish’s portion of the movie was so cringe and everybody in the theater felt it. That wouldn’t have even been entertaining in 2005 or 1999. I was fine with the Khaled portion cause
I could watch him get run over by a car on a loop :russ: :russ: :russ: