Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
was expecting a diff after credit scene...

reggie and armando do need a new movie.. possibly a mini series.. where will and martin only guest star.

whats crazy that actor reggie has only 3 acting credits to his name
bad boys 2, bad boys for life and bad boys ride or die

20 years and just 3 movies all playing the same dude beginning when he was 15. He killed in this movie, legit looked like an action star.

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City

Bad Boys Ride or Die Grosses​

DOMESTIC (48.6%)
$192,083,998
INTERNATIONAL (51.4%)
$203,500,000
WORLDWIDE
$395,583,998

Ok it finally hit streaming this week. "Bad Boys Ride Or Die" is the #1 Streaming Movie on both "Itunes" and "Amazon". Based on these numbers 400 Million is pretty much a lock It's success in theaters is why it took 7 weeks to streaming instead of 3 weeks like other movies. Anyways the numbers were definitely good enough for "Bad Boys 5" to be green lit. Hopefully they can have it out in 3 years in 2027. I'm going wait to get the full Collection again once they release it on Blu-ray/DVD. Also there's a short Documentary out called "Bad Boys Legacy" that goes over the history of the Franchise.

GTjPAZJWEAAUsB1

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Just finished watching. Salute to the nikka that uploaded to youtube :russ:

Dope feel good fun movie. They've fully embraced the F&F type shyt.

His son fits with them perfectly. Ol girl from Power felt forced as hell in this and out of place. So did Tasha Smith. Should've called up Gina or something.

Villain went out like a dumbass after a good two hours. Back to touching on trans kids in Euphoriaville :francis:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
Had heard there were two big deaths and went out my way to avoid spoilers the past month.......Ain't nobody even die in this shyt :heh:

Silkk

Daps
Coke Bottle Giant
Oh :mjlol:

Man call that nikka by his real name lol, And nah I don't look at that as a big death. The captain for instance was a big death, So I was thinking his son or if they were gonna go all the way then Martin especially when he kept trying to prove he couldn't die. MF had me like :lupe: on that rooftop

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Oh :mjlol:

Man call that nikka by his real name lol, And nah I don't look at that as a big death. The captain for instance was a big death, So I was thinking his son or if they were gonna go all the way then Martin especially when he kept trying to prove he couldn't die. MF had me like :lupe: on that rooftop
Fletcher is his real name though :mjlol:

In his defense, he did use to be sort of a semi-important character until they brought in the white tech guy and made his character redundant. Was really the only OG character still around outside of Mike and Marcus.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California

Bad Boys Ride or Die Grosses​

DOMESTIC (48.6%)
$192,083,998
INTERNATIONAL (51.4%)
$203,500,000
WORLDWIDE
$395,583,998

Ok it finally hit streaming this week. "Bad Boys Ride Or Die" is the #1 Streaming Movie on both "Itunes" and "Amazon". Based on these numbers 400 Million is pretty much a lock It's success in theaters is why it took 7 weeks to streaming instead of 3 weeks like other movies. Anyways the numbers were definitely good enough for "Bad Boys 5" to be green lit. Hopefully they can have it out in 3 years in 2027. I'm going wait to get the full Collection again once they release it on Blu-ray/DVD. Also there's a short Documentary out called "Bad Boys Legacy" that goes over the history of the Franchise.

GTjPAZJWEAAUsB1
Bad Boys still being a viable and successful franchise makes me very happy. I saw the 1st one in theaters in 1995 when I was 17, it hit then and still hits now. Bring on another one, hell if Hollywood is gonna milk shyt for all its worth might as well do a good job on them. These are 2 of the most legendary black entertainers of all-time in Martin and Will so it's great for them to still be able to make a sequel movie that can make 400 million dollars 30 yrs later.