Bad Boys 4: Ryde or Die - June 6th, 2024

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finished watching movie. BAD BOYS RIDE OR DIE with my pop. We are enjoying this movie. I was surprised this movie isn't bad. Way better than Bad Boys 3 but not better than first two. My pop thinks this movie is better than Part 2 even he loves Bad Boys 2.

I would give it a 8.0 out 10

Reggie part just :wow:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Men in Black has been a box office flop since the 1st one.

This isn’t true in the slightest. I don’t know what reality you live in but its not ours.

Just came back from seeing it

Man this was so much fun and felt like the whole theater was having a blast :wow:

Definitely liked it more than the 3rd

Goddamn Reggie :russ:

Also Vanessa Hudgens hitting the Wobble did something to me :noah:

One of the best theater experiences i’ve had since Spiderman-Across The Spiderverse.

Reggie is that DUDE. I usually don’t fukk with the idea of spin offs but an Armando/Reggie spin off film would be lit.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
While it's great that Martin was back to being great.

I will say they need to make the Marcus character a bit more capable like he was in the 1st movie. 1st one you never felt like he NEEDED Mike. It's just better when they are together as a team.

That's why the 1st one, maybe for nostalgic reasons, will always be my favorite. Cause it was Prime Martin Lawrence & Will Smith coming together for a film. Less so Will at the time, but you could see them capable of doing their own thing as leads but linked up to make a classic.
I like what they did with Martin here, but I do hope they keep taking steps to make him more capable.