"Bad Boys 3" has now been completely removed from Sony’s calendar

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Will wants an Oscar I guess.

Nothing wrong with being just the most successful actor ever.

I don't think its that either. I said it earlier in the thread but he said his dad dying gave him perspective on a lot of shyt and the oscar along with always having the number one movie isn't important to him anymore (obviously death shakes people up) so maybe he's really just not happy with what he's reading. We can guess all day but none of us have seen any of 2 or 3 scripts they've had for this thing. But if I'm someone holding out hope for this shyt like Leia waiting on Obi Wan, I wouldn't hold my breath. Will seems interested in other shyt right now and I'm not mad at that either because I get it. And Martin already said the longer they wait the more he's going to be apprehensive as well because he's getting older and isn't trying to run around and shyt:russ:

Let it go, put it out to pasture

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
cuz aint no 50+ year old dudes running around doing the shyt they were doing in the other movies. i'm not trying to see them become another iteration of lethal weapon ("i'm getting too old for this shyt"). also, a big part of will's character in those movies is being a sexy...he's lost a step there. :francis: lastly, fukk a sequel 15/16 years later :childplease:

people waiting for this are the same folks hoping detox does surface someday or that lauryn hill will drop a second miseducation :camby:

:wtb:

in both lethal weapon and die hard the protagonist were well over 50 doing all that shyt.

b. woods

Peace
Daps
:mjlol:

47783_1_large.jpg

:mjlol: Martin's face

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:wtb:

in both lethal weapon and die hard the protagonist were well over 50 doing all that shyt.

Yeah and lethal weapon 4 along with any die hard after 3 have suffered in part because of that. They aren't as action focused as the first installments because their leads are older and can't do as much. And yeah you can have stuntmen but you don't want a stuntman for every single thing because then you're shooting from far away angles trying to fool the audience. They did the same shyt with bond movies the older Moore got.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
He was younger than they'd be shooting 3 and training day didn't have the same type of action such as foot chases, nikkas hanging on the outside of team cars, etc.

Please stop trying to justify a part 3 to me...as I said to other dude, y'all wanna keep holding out hope for a :flabbynsick: sequel, please continue to do so. Only movies I'm wanting to see sequels to 10+ years later are toy story and the incredibles
u do realize theres a white dude in his 50s doing his own stunts in mission impossible movies, right?