"Bad Boys 3" has now been completely removed from Sony’s calendar

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i blame will, he wanted to do these trash ass movies trying to win oscars instead of doing the movies that put him on the map :martin:
i know. I hate his oscar try movies. Leave that shyt to the other lame losers. "Oscar" movies are annoying. They're so try hard it takes the fun away. To will. You a star homie. Give us hits. We want bb3 not concussion.....though concussion was aight. We want buddy cop fukkery. Listen i hope its not over money though. If its because of age, then write that into the script. Martin already retired.....but Will got himself in trouble. Who else gon bail him out reluctantly.....then they stumble on to the buggest opiod deal in history.....

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
Again...if Will really wanted it to happen it would. And if no one is happy with the script then it won't happen because they don't need it at the moment. I been saying that for years and that hasn't changed. Will is still one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. If he wanted this thing to happen, bad script or good script, it would've happened already.

oh Will needs this movie whether he knows it or not. His career choices last 5-10 years have been terrible, this is something that could set him back on track

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
oh Will needs this movie whether he knows it or not. His career choices last 5-10 years have been terrible, this is something that could set him back on track

Will doesn't care what any of us think tho homie. If he really did he would've done the movie already. He's worried about his family and his bank account. Not what fans on the internet think. So regardless of how you feel or I feel he's on his own timetable and got his own expectations for his life and I respect that

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
i know. I hate his oscar try movies. Leave that shyt to the other lame losers. "Oscar" movies are annoying. They're so try hard it takes the fun away. To will. You a star homie. Give us hits. We want bb3 not concussion.....though concussion was aight. We want buddy cop fukkery. Listen i hope its not over money though. If its because of age, then write that into the script. Martin already retired.....but Will got himself in trouble. Who else gon bail him out reluctantly.....then they stumble on to the buggest opiod deal in history.....

Gotta give a pass to Pursuit Of Happyness though. That was a great film and a REALLY great performance from Wil

Also Ali.

Collateral Beauty and 7 Pounds were GAHBAGE

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
I officially gave up on this 10 years ago.....:coffee:

giphy.gif

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Will has been shyt on a stick are far as picking movie roles go...

By now we should have had 4 Bad Boys movies...and possibly a spinoff....
A Will SMith focused Independence Day 2 and possibly 3
An I' Robot and I am Legend sequal...

plus he could have continued with his more serious roles and contended for the GOAT status with all of this....

but no his happy ass wanted to make After Earth :francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
And you do realize I have this same reaction to all these 50+ action heroes :gucci:

Tom Cruise :camby:
The expendables :camby:
Keanu Reeves is in his 50s making critically acclaimed assassin movies. Liam Neeson is in his 60s and did 30 Taken films. Denzel is in his 50s and did Equalizer and will also be filming a sequel to it. Ben Affleck will most likely be in his 50s playing a damn superhero, brehette. Old nikkas doing action movies is absolutely nothing new nor something that's going to stop

Optimus Prime

#AGGIEPRIDE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC A&T SU, Hornets, Panthers, North Carolina
I think Martin is finally getting the message. "Why doesn't Will love him anymore " :mjcry:

Martin Lawrence Offers Disappointing Update on 'Bad Boys 3'

Martin Lawrence doesn't think Bad Boys 3 will actually happen
Derek LawrenceAugust 22, 2017 at 6:36pm EDT

Bad Boys For Life
could be on life support.

It’s been a long and difficult road for Bad Boys 3 a.k.a. Bad Boys For Life. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment in the Martin Lawrence and Will Smith-led franchise has lost its director and release date. Now, 14 years after Bad Boys II, even one of the stars is questioning whether the film ever gets made.

“I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence tells EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think Martin is finally getting the message. "Why doesn't Will love him anymore " :mjcry:

Martin Lawrence Offers Disappointing Update on 'Bad Boys 3'
Martin Lawrence doesn't think Bad Boys 3 will actually happen
Derek LawrenceAugust 22, 2017 at 6:36pm EDT
Bad Boys For Life could be on life support.

It’s been a long and difficult road for Bad Boys 3 a.k.a. Bad Boys For Life. Over the last few months, the long-gestating third installment in the Martin Lawrence and Will Smith-led franchise has lost its director and release date. Now, 14 years after Bad Boys II, even one of the stars is questioning whether the film ever gets made.

“I don’t think we’re going to get one, not the way everything’s turning out,” Lawrence tells EW. “Will is off doing another movie, and I don’t think it’s going to happen.”
I wish Will would explain himself on this one.