ayyy
Daps
Yet Lethal Weapon had 4 movies

images
GOAT buddy cop movies:wow:

B. Pumpaveli

All Star
Daps
good, martin and will too old for that shyt. and aint nobody trying to see a new pair in a part 3. now if they want to "reboot" it, good luck, but don't position it as a sequel.
Both of them will be in their 50s by the time this would come out anyway. :yeshrug:

At best they'll have to focus on a "new generation" of Bad Boys with Will and Martin making cameos, like House Party 5 :flabbynsick:

Was Denzel too old for Training Day?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Was Denzel too old for Training Day?
He was younger than they'd be shooting 3 and training day didn't have the same type of action such as foot chases, nikkas hanging on the outside of team cars, etc.

Please stop trying to justify a part 3 to me...as I said to other dude, y'all wanna keep holding out hope for a :flabbynsick: sequel, please continue to do so. Only movies I'm wanting to see sequels to 10+ years later are toy story and the incredibles

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Its the only blockbuster either of them have. Martin has no other movie roles. And Will Smith been picking garbage like Suicide Squad and that weak ass movie on cable right now.

BB3 could easily be a hit. But everybody doing trash fantasy and superhero comic films. Kinda stupid on Sony's part.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
He was younger than they'd be shooting 3 and training day didn't have the same type of action such as foot chases, nikkas hanging on the outside of team cars, etc.

Please stop trying to justify a part 3 to me...as I said to other dude, y'all wanna keep holding out hope for a :flabbynsick: sequel, please continue to do so. Only movies I'm wanting to see sequels to 10+ years later are toy story and the incredibles
Josh Brolin turns 50 next year. He's about to be killing Avengers and teaming up with Deadpool. Will and Marty Mar locking up Zoes in Miami at their age isn't unrealistic.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Its the only blockbuster either of them have. Martin has no other movie roles. And Will Smith been picking garbage like Suicide Squad and that weak ass movie on cable right now.

BB3 could easily be a hit. But everybody doing trash fantasy and superhero comic films. Kinda stupid on Sony's part.

Regardless of how you feel about it quality wise suicide squad is still a hit and will still eats from it. Plus he produces stuff. He said it in an interview a year or two ago but his dad dying really put stuff in perspective for him and having a big hit movie is less important to him now than it was before.

Last edited:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Sam Jackson is still making movies with action. Why can't they? Martin is a multimillionaire. He'll get in shape for the movie and Will Smith keeps himself up anyway by default.

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

No I already said I dont think it will happen I just think your reasons for why it shouldnt are trash.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
This shyt would print money. Fast and furious does.

They just need to lock it down and make it happen. I know they're getting old, that could easily tie into the story. Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, Sam Jackson, Keanu Reeves are all older than Will and Will's in better shape than all of them. Miss me with all that no one wants to see :flabbynsick: On screen...we see it multiple times a year.

They could film and put it altogether in six months. Give it a 100 mil budget, it'll easily make 200 mil. This is not that hard. They just don't want to do it as much as they claim: Will, Martin, Bay, Sony.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This shyt would print money. Fast and furious does.

They just need to lock it down and make it happen. I know they're getting old, that could easily tie into the story. Vin Diesel, Tom Cruise, Jamie Foxx, Sam Jackson, Keanu Reeves are all older than Will and Will's in better shape than all of them. Miss me with all that no one wants to see :flabbynsick: On screen...we see it multiple times a year.

They could film and put it altogether in six months. Give it a 100 mil budget, it'll easily make 200 mil. This is not that hard. They just don't want to do it as much as they claim: Will, Martin, Bay, Sony.

Again...if Will really wanted it to happen it would. And if no one is happy with the script then it won't happen because they don't need it at the moment. I been saying that for years and that hasn't changed. Will is still one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. If he wanted this thing to happen, bad script or good script, it would've happened already.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Man how can they NOT find a competent director to pull this last movie off?!!? :dahell: Have Will and Martin Bankroll this shyt with the studio's help, have them hire a kick ass action movie writer...good story, funny & hilarious parts... I mean shyt the movie writes itself... Start with them wanting to retire from the Miami PD.... :stopitslime: Capt howard is retiring too.

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Again...if Will really wanted it to happen it would. And if no one is happy with the script then it won't happen because they don't need it at the moment. I been saying that for years and that hasn't changed. Will is still one of the most powerful people in Hollywood. If he wanted this thing to happen, bad script or good script, it would've happened already.

That's what I said in the last paragraph.

I wish they would stop teasing it.