"Bad Boys 3" has now been completely removed from Sony’s calendar

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Explanations go out the window when you're a scientologist. Word to Tom Cruise. Will living in the twilight zone.

Here's the simple explanation and it has nothing to do with his religion. "I am rich and don't need to do anything i don't want to do. I don't care if 3 or 4 people want it, if I don't want to do it, it aint happening. I'd much rather do other shyt at this point in my life than something from 20 years ago"

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Here's the simple explanation and it has nothing to do with his religion. "I am rich and don't need to do anything i don't want to do. I don't care if 3 or 4 people want it, if I don't want to do it, it aint happening. I'd much rather do other shyt at this point in my life than something from 20 years ago"
I need to find the 106 and park interview from way back. When they asked him about it you could see it on his face lol.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
"I am rich and don't need to do anything i don't want to do. I don't care if 3 or 4 people want it, if I don't want to do it, it aint happening. I'd much rather do other shyt at this point in my life than something from 20 years ago"
:rudy:Thanks Will.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I need to find the 106 and park interview from way back. When they asked him about it you could see it on his face lol.
:russ: I don't blame him man. I'm not saying I don't want it but I ain't mad at the man. I get it. He's moved on. Artists get like that. This is like everyone who wants Nas to make another illmatic or wu to make another 36 chambers. You can't go back and a lot of times you don't want to.

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:russ: I don't blame him man. I'm not saying I don't want it but I ain't mad at the man. I get it. He's moved on. Artists get like that. This is like everyone who wants Nas to make another illmatic or wu to make another 36 chambers. You can't go back and a lot of times you don't want to.
I think it's just most people have become very entitled (myself included) and feel like if Hollywood is making sequels and remakes to every single movie under the sun from 20 years ago, then why can't they do this or that movie. Bad Boys is a very pro black movie and with the climate of hate and race right now in America (towards cops especially), this movie could address all that shyt and also show the world that Martin and Will still got it. Just my opinion though.

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think it's just most people have become very entitled (myself included) and feel like if Hollywood is making sequels and remakes to every single movie under the sun from 20 years ago, then why can't they do this or that movie. Bad Boys is a very pro black movie and with the climate of hate and race right now in America (towards cops especially), this movie could address all that shyt and also show the world that Martin and Will still got it. Just my opinion though.

That's the issue right there. Even though everything else you said is on point, even though I would never call bad boys a pro black franchise with a white director, white producers, and outside of will and martin, a majority white cast, the entitlement shyt is the issue. And its not like they haven't been trying to start the engine. Will isn't beholden to us man. He's beholden to his family and the people who rely on him. Same way rappers don't owe us shyt. Andre doesn't owe us a solo and Rae didn't owe us another cuban linx

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I would never call bad boys a pro black franchise with a white director, white producers, and outside of will and martin, a majority white cast, the entitlement shyt is the issue.
:ld:K pro black might be a little too far, but those films sure made being a black cop look cool.
Unless you was already on Shaft movies.:myman: