Eiza Gonzalez though :noah:

Had me in the theater like

ja-rule.jpg

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Damn brehs this movie is THAT good? I was initially thrown off cause the premise seems like it had been done so many times before (skilled youth gets involved with some shady characters, one of which he happens to fall for before realizing there's a Judas in the group). Still on the fence about going to pay for it but I may have to check this out

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
What does this even mean?

Both do almost everything and do it well. Both are loaded with comedy, drama, action, supernatural, romance etc. Memorable side characters, quotables for days, great VFX, great music, main villain is the least interesting part in both films, both can be watched as popcorn films but both are much deeper, works for kids and adults.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Scott Pilgrim is masterful filmmaking. it'll never get its due though... i mean, lets be real for a sec, the story is pretty damn stupid. i'm sure that didn't connect with most people, not to mention they dont't like Michael Cera for some reason

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Scott Pilgrim is masterful filmmaking. it'll never get its due though... i mean, lets be real for a sec, the story is pretty damn stupid. i'm sure that didn't connect with most people, not to mention they dont't like Michael Cera for some reason
Most ppl don't like him because he's a Canacac, for lack of a better term

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps

Personally I don't think there are stupid stories, only stupid ways to tell them. I think the biggest problem was the timing of it's release, it was ahead of the times. I'd be really shocked if the avg. american 15 year old would not love this movie if it came out in 2017.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Damn brehs this movie is THAT good? I was initially thrown off cause the premise seems like it had been done so many times before (skilled youth gets involved with some shady characters, one of which he happens to fall for before realizing there's a Judas in the group). Still on the fence about going to pay for it but I may have to check this out
That's not even the plot. :dead:

Although the actual plot has been done many times before again too.:russ: