Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Conz

Superstar
Daps
World's End is a better movie than this. Scott Pilgrim is a better movie that this. This is still good... ish

Spyro

Banned
Daps
Do American brehs like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? As a UK breh they're two of my favourite movies, so funny and endlessly re watchable, but wondering if people across the pond share the same sentiment? :jbhmm:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Do American brehs like Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz? As a UK breh they're two of my favourite movies, so funny and endlessly re watchable, but wondering if people across the pond share the same sentiment? :jbhmm:
probably my 2 favorite movies

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Hell yes. Two of my favorite films. I've seen Baby Driver and It's fantastic.

kIbUEIL.gif

Last edited:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
I love those 2 fiks!!

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
they cool. I find edgar wright flicks to be like cooler paul thomas anderson movies because they're so fukking white but the hyper violence of them make them a lot more watchable. I fukk with scott pilgrim tho just cuz i feel its his most inventive flick and the action is so clean and i still cant believe some of the shyt michael cera did in it :pachaha:....only interested in this because of jamie foxx (even tho of course he's a criminal :smh:) and i heard he kills it. Waiting on the HD-TS tho

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Gotta say I thought it was ok. Definitely preferred the 2nd half over the first. After all the hype I expected more but it's all good.

Spidey next week:blessed: