Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
Geez this fukker can drive :dead:
Movie needed a better actor for the main character. Everytime saw this fukker I wanted to punch him in the face :beli:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
definitely don't want a sequel to this. Edgar Wright takes years to make one movie, i don't want him wasting time with another Baby Driver. I'd rather see a Hot Fuzz sequel any day of the week and i don't think that needs one either.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The movie starts with him dancing.... and he dances pretty much the 1st 10 mins of the movie

The villain was weak, I mean the way he went out was way too easy, I have a problem with that

Wasnt dark for a rated R movie

Too many jokes and didnt feel the plot twist with the tapes

They moved too fast from him going from criminal driver to pizza delivery driver... like he literally walked into a pizza place looking for a job and walked out delivering a pizza. I wouldve loved to see that scene more fleshed out with him actually driving to the pizza place, then parking, then walking in and asking to see the manager.

From there I'd want to see him wait in the lobby till the manager comes and then he ask if there was any openings and the manager says "yes we're always hiring, have you filled out an app?" for him to say "no" and told to go home and fill it online since they dont do paper apps.

Then he goes back home and does the online app with the 40 min sixty-five questionnaire and submits. Then waits for an email or call for a followup interview, which he then comes in to have with the supervisor to go over his skills set and background and formally offered the position.

From there I wished they'd showed him fill out his remaining paperwork, provide drivers insurance, and fill out W-2s and receive his uniform and just have his 1st day on the job.

I mean again.... they went too fast for him going from a criminal getaway driver to a pizza delivery driver and it just didnt make sense.

Also, why when it leaves his place with his foster dad its day time but when he gets to the nursing home its night? They shouldve fleshed that drive out a little more.

Also his love interest, they probably shouldve left that out, there was no chemistry between them. They also asspulled the info that he comes to that diner a lot cuz his mom worked there. Like how would that young chick his age know that? Also where was there proof of that to be true as there was never any signs or scenes showing that to be true? Major plothole

Also, why they nerfed his skillset like mid movie?

4.5/10

Martha

YaThreadFloppedB!

The Patron Saint of Threads
Daps
Reppin
The Bushes
Rarely do I get to purge in the Film Room, you brehs are such a tight knit community.
:wow:

I will not deny my heart has greatly desired this...

@Bryan Danielson :umad:

You rated this film a 4.5/10 but your brehthren of the Film Room have given your Thread a :trash:/10

I'm the Shepherd of the Threads, therefore all Flopped Threads call out to me.
tumblr_n6dcmu39ve1rewxbho1_500.gif

Ya Thread Flopped, B:mjdisappoint: