Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Music is perfectly synced to what's going on the screen. Great characters. Jamie fox had me dying. It was hilarious without losing the dramatics, and touching at a few parts. Loved it, one of the funnest movie going experiences I've had. Movie is not perfect but it is so fun and well done those flaws don't bother me personally.

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
My son and I are going to see it today. Excited.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I was a little disappointed walking out of the theater. The movie is a blast, the energy is remarkable and NO ONE edits a film with the kind of kinetic momentum that Wright injects into his work...but something about it just never really clicked for me.

Yup, for all of Wright's talents he basically made another really well made but emotionally flat gimmick movie (the first being Scott Pilgrim).

Daps
Just saw the movie. Left the theater with a big grin on my face. I dunno. As of now this movie is kind of going to to toe with Logan for me for favorite movie of the year.

If any of you live by an Alamo Drafthouse, I recommend seeing this movie there if weren't already planning on doing so, just because the director, Edgar Wright, list his Top 5's like favorite car chase scenes (i.e., The French Connection, Bullitt, etc), car chase songs, etc.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i knew this movie was gonna get the "gimmick" tag. like i said, from the script the story isn't exactly groundbreaking, but i know damn well it's gonna be tons of fun to watch. going tomorrow