Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
Fun movie, lost a lot of steam down the stretch though. I'll go left with this opinion and say that I enjoyed the literal swerve of
Baby killing what was the obvious big bad in Jamie Foxx's character and putting Jon Hamm in that spot instead out of nowhere. Even though I think a final fight between Baby and Jamie would've been more satisfying, the surprise of his death was different atleast so it felt fresh :manny:
Also disappointed Jon Bernthal was just kinda there. Seemed like they were foreshadowing him having some big role later on but...nope.

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Here's the thing homie...the gimmick is just getting old. We get it. You're passionate about what you're passionate about and that's great. We all are. You want cats to be called out for shyt okay cool but by trying to make a point its just becoming annoying as hell and you're not actually adding anything to an overall discussion, just getting on your troll shyt to the point where, speaking for myself, its hard to tell where the gimmick ends and where the real shyt is. You're too old for this shyt:russ: you're one of the oldest dudes on this board so you gotta be better than that. If someone like yo yo ma, who's clearly on some shyt anyway, does it, cats ignore him because he's annoying and brings nothing to the table in terms of discussion or perspective. Why would you want to mimic that? :francis:
it's too early in the morning to be laughing this hard :laff: