Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Axolotl

Banned
Daps
Movie was good up until right after jamie foxx got killed. Then it fell down the stairs of cliche hollywood lets wrap this shyt up tropes. Pathetic.

Not ending with a chase? Must have run out of money.

All these people vouching for him despite the fact his involvement got people murdered.

Corny as fukk
my man needs more leading role. his presence in films is insane. so much talent.

the movie tho was aight

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
I love music but the CONSTANT music was too much. shyt might as well have been a musical :scust: Those moments where it finally stopped were a relief.

Watching all those "he's a good kid" testimonies only for his white ass to get locked up anyways tho? :banderas: :lawd:
He got 5 years which is a slap on the wrist for the crimes he committed.

jdashmaj

Sixers/Bulls Fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey in a new jersey
This movie was the definition of mediocre. It wasn’t terrible but by no stretch of the imagination would I consider it a good movie either. Like some in here said earlier there was no real payoff it was one of those movies where things just happen and then the movie is over :yeshrug:. The movie had potential to be much better but the story just falls flat.

Daps
Watched it again yesterday. The ending just needed work.

What a garbage ass movie :mjlol:

This was like the Disney version of Goodfellas. They hired 2 can't-act trash ass "former child actor trying to look like an adult now"-looking leads and surrounded them with stars to make it look like a legit heist film. Some culture vulture white kid bumping the oldies so he's supposed to be cool or some shyt. Don't know what was up with the old man, but he looked like he was in black face :scust: And end it with about as bullshyt a Disney ending as you can have. White kids in the burbs probably beat their dikks silly to this trash

Jamie Foxx fukking stole the show BTW, "i do drugs to support my robbery habit" :banderas: I'd watch a prequel just based on him
Great Value Morgan Freeman bothered me buckin his eyes c00nin for that cac's approval

Movie was cheeks after Jamie Foxx got owned

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I liked it, and I read thru the thread. I agree with most of the sentiments that the last act was weak. But I would rewatch it if it's on TNT or something, there were alot of great scenes.