Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Movie was good up until right after jamie foxx got killed. Then it fell down the stairs of cliche hollywood lets wrap this shyt up tropes. Pathetic.

Not ending with a chase? Must have run out of money.

All these people vouching for him despite the fact his involvement got people murdered.

Corny as fukk

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
What a garbage ass movie :mjlol:

This was like the Disney version of Goodfellas. They hired 2 can't-act trash ass "former child actor trying to look like an adult now"-looking leads and surrounded them with stars to make it look like a legit heist film. Some culture vulture white kid bumping the oldies so he's supposed to be cool or some shyt. Don't know what was up with the old man, but he looked like he was in black face :scust: And end it with about as bullshyt a Disney ending as you can have. White kids in the burbs probably beat their dikks silly to this trash

Jamie Foxx fukking stole the show BTW, "i do drugs to support my robbery habit" :banderas: I'd watch a prequel just based on him

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What a garbage ass movie :mjlol:

This was like the Disney version of Goodfellas. They hired 2 can't-act trash ass "former child actor trying to look like an adult now"-looking leads and surrounded them with stars to make it look like a legit heist film. Some culture vulture white kid bumping the oldies so he's supposed to be cool or some shyt. Don't know what was up with the old man, but he looked like he was in black face :scust: And end it with about as bullshyt a Disney ending as you can have. White kids in the burbs probably beat their dikks silly to this trash

Jamie Foxx fukking stole the show BTW, "i do drugs to support my robbery habit" :banderas: I'd watch a prequel just based on him
The good black man had blue eyes and acted like Tigger..

Ol huuuu huuuu huuu huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Lookin ass nikka.

The brotha bein shot to shyt comin back for kevun spacey at the end :rolleyes:

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The constant music change is fukkin annoying. Yeah, the tracks are good, but I can't take it. Suicide Squad was enough. :why:

It was cool till they started playing Run The Jewels. :martin:

I love RTJ, but do these nikkas have to be on everybody's soundtrack? :why:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
This movie looked promising until the second act when Jamie linked up with hamm and the Mexican slut. Got a little too goofy for me. Jamie character was like the one he play in horrible bosses except it was meant to be serious. Once he died movie went off the rails. I think Drive is overrated but this movie is not even in its league. Truly a let down considering the talk about this

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
Didn't like this shyt at all. The main dude "baby" was a fukking weirdo and they only had Jon "The GAWD" Bernthal in a 5 minute scene.

shytty fukking music too. Dude had like 10 iPod's and they were all filled with crap.

Breh is eating in hollywood :salute:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
Here's the thing homie...the gimmick is just getting old. We get it. You're passionate about what you're passionate about and that's great. We all are. You want cats to be called out for shyt okay cool but by trying to make a point its just becoming annoying as hell and you're not actually adding anything to an overall discussion, just getting on your troll shyt to the point where, speaking for myself, its hard to tell where the gimmick ends and where the real shyt is. You're too old for this shyt:russ: you're one of the oldest dudes on this board so you gotta be better than that. If someone like yo yo ma, who's clearly on some shyt anyway, does it, cats ignore him because he's annoying and brings nothing to the table in terms of discussion or perspective. Why would you want to mimic that? :francis:

I had to come back for this :laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff: