Baby Driver (Official Thread)

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
I fukk with it. Everyone has different opinions homie. Some are taking issues with the 3rd act which I had no issue with. So check it out and see what you think

This movie was flames :ohlawd:

I LOVE Scott Pilgrim and I just realized he did this one :ohhh:

I literally go home and just throw in Scott Pilgirm daily cause cable TV sucks so bad :russ:

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I don't rate it between a 6 and a 9. I said I understand everyone who would rate it between a 6 and a 9, lol. It's a movie that some people will absolutely love, but I also understand people who are just fine with it. I ended up giving it a 7 but it might as well have been an 8 too because it's a movie that works on a specific level, and perhaps not so much outside of that. So the question is how much is it on your level too.

I completely agree on that 6-9 I give it a 7

Def should have red boxed it

Jamie had me :laff:

"You know this bytch baby "

:demonic:

Car scenes was dope

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
Ps the I thought the punisher would be in the movie more than just beginning

Also they killed the jap dude because they thought he was undecover ?

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
Ps the I thought the punisher would be in the movie more than just beginning

Also they killed the jap dude because they thought he was undecover ?

I kept thinking Bernthal was going to come back for a long ass time because he was listed higher in the credits than Jon Hamm.:russ:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Replay value is completely subjective,but,so is most things.

I'm a firm believer that your mood and expectations can have a major effect on how you view a film.

And re-watching down the line can change how you feel about a film.

I've never understood how people can comment on replay value,before,you know,actually replaying it.

The fact that I want to watch it again, and would do so right now, is worth something. There are plenty of other good movies I watch and have little desire to see again. Colassal is my favorite movie of the year to this point and yet I think I'd watch Baby Driver right now if I had to choose between them.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
man i just dont see what u "this movie is incredible" dudes saw AT ALL....the main dude is trash which makes the flick impossible to be incredible in my eyes. U take jamie foxx out the film and its the most basic redbox status shyt of all time. Like Guardians 2 this had a lame ass soundtrack (for me) so i couldnt even get into the music except for maybe like 3 songs. The way they used the music was cool at first but it was just meh by the end. This is the weakest edgar wright flick by far. Thought that title would be held to worlds end but this shyt was just so :ld:.....6.5/10