Baby Driver (Official Thread)

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So now you're getting into the crying game of "but they do it too why me?" Are you serious? You're too old for this shyt man. There's a reason cats ignore yo yo ma and anyone else. That reason is because no one gives a shyt about them or the posts they make lol. And you know that! It's annoying when you do it just like its annoying when they do it but cats here actually respect you which is what makes it worse. You used to actually have discussions and be able to contribute etc etc but you're also the same dude who goes out of his way to type "Martha" at the end of every post to troll or make a point or God knows what.

And again, take yourself off the cross and stop acting like its some conspiracy. People don't take trolls seriously. At least I know I don't. So like I said if you want to compare yourself to them and put yourself on their level, thats on you brother. Stop worrying about what the next man is doing and focus on you

I'm not crying though? I'm playing the game the same why other cats are playing.

I dont see the difference or whats wrong if I'm doing what others are doing and getting passes with.

Again, why have this occasional discussion with me (cause lets be real, its not frequent, we probably havent done this since what, Feb or March?) but not say shyt to cats that do this everyday on the daily. I never said conspiracy?

And I dont think its fair to speak for others on what they do and dont take seriously, I wouldnt be all high and mighty with that stance

I've explained the Martha shyt, dont feel I need to justify that, cats can take it how they want it, its on them

Martha

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got out and absolutely adored the film.

Edgar wright is a god. He's not for everyone and never will be,but when he clicks with you he clicks with you. Those are my favorite type of film makers personally. The ones that aren't trying to appeal to everyone but have a niche and if you are part of it you feel it in your soul.

Jon Hamm was outstanding. I personally really enjoyed the romance angle. And I found the 2nd half of the film to be superior to the first half.

Probably my 2nd favorite film of the year behind Logan.

9/10

Last edited:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm going to catch Dunkirk because it's Nolan but another WW2 movie is :coffee: to me right now. May not peep it first weekend tho:lupe:
This is how I feel. As a nolan stan since the first moment I saw Memento I never thought I'd be so...indifferent.

And I'm going to see Valerian that weekend.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
So now you're getting into the crying game of "but they do it too why me?" Are you serious? You're too old for this shyt man. There's a reason cats ignore yo yo ma and anyone else. That reason is because no one gives a shyt about them or the posts they make lol. And you know that! It's annoying when you do it just like its annoying when they do it but cats here actually respect you which is what makes it worse. You used to actually have discussions and be able to contribute etc etc but you're also the same dude who goes out of his way to type "Martha" at the end of every post to troll or make a point or God knows what.

And again, take yourself off the cross and stop acting like its some conspiracy. People don't take trolls seriously. At least I know I don't. So like I said if you want to compare yourself to them and put yourself on their level, thats on you brother. Stop worrying about what the next man is doing and focus on you
giphy.gif

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Atlanta looks like one boring ass city. I have family and a few associates up there but it looked bland. I haven't been since I was 12.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
@MartyMcFly

Let me get this straight.....

I'm supposed to sit here and take that shot right?

Not sure how this contributes to the discussion.

It's not like I missed them "therapy" comments but how many more times do I allow that until I fire back.

Everyone always comments on the carnage in the aftermath but no one ever acknowledges the first shots fired that starts all the destruction in the first place

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
@MartyMcFly

Let me get this straight.....

I'm supposed to sit here and take that shot right?

Not sure how this contributes to the discussion.

It's not like I missed them "therapy" comments but how many more times do I allow that until I fire back.

Martha

nikka you are a grown ass man. If you got a problem with someone step to them:russ: I told you that before. That's real shyt beyond the trolling. If someone says something to you that you don't like handle it like you would in real life. Either approach him or be church mouse status it's your choice

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
nikka you are a grown ass man. If you got a problem with someone step to them:russ: I told you that before. That's real shyt beyond the trolling. If someone says something to you that you don't like handle it like you would in real life. Either approach him or be church mouse status it's your choice

Ok

So when I do I don't expect to hear

"Bu bu bu bu but it's not right what you doing, you doing too much"

Either keep it 100 across the lines or just fall back and let everything fly

Thanks for another "therapy" session:whew:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Ok

So when I do I don't expect to hear

"Bu bu bu bu but it's not right what you doing, you doing too much"

Either keep it 100 across the lines or just fall back and let everything fly

Thanks for another "therapy" session:whew:

Martha

Step to him personally. You're doing too much with the troll shyt. If you in your feelings about someone then handle your business man

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Step to him personally. You're doing too much with the troll shyt. If you in your feelings about someone then handle your business man

Your use of words like "feelings" and "crying" man:hhh:

Let me just saying this and nip this in the bud once and for all.

I don't cry and never cried over any of this.

Crying and whining is begging mods do something.

I'm not mad at him or other stans on his side, no feelings about this.

Come on my G, I respectfully ask not to project something on me that's false for other peeps to run with

I've only done no more or less than what others have done, missed me with that other stuff

Martha