B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka who don't know about the slave trade?? you acting like this is new information. they brainwash this foolishness. hell, you got people thinking black people were nothing before cacs came in contact. I don't see none of you nikkas in here discussing true African history but its funny the ones who going against me are the ones who go against people on here, who have proof that black people are more than just slaves:ohhh:

these things are not mutually exclusive, there can be a robust african history as well as a history of the slave trade

Nobody is denying history but you

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
What the fukk you talking about? :what:

Half truths about what nikka? What is your standard? What is your baseline for evidence? What do you need to have as a burden of proof?

Economics? nikka this is a history discussion (not a debate, none of this is up for debate). :snoop: Calling people nerds cause they dare to educate themselves? :stopitslime:
:what: breh can you stop using your feelings for thinking because its not hard to understand. I just answer your question because you think we don't have an argument outside of the slave trade.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
nikka who don't know about the slave trade?? you acting like this is new information. they brainwash this foolishness. hell, you got people thinking black people were nothing before cacs came in contact. I don't see none of you nikkas in here discussing true African history but its funny the ones who going against me are the ones who go against people on here, who have proof that black people are more than just slaves:ohhh:
nikka who said black people were only ever slaves? :stopitslime: We had kingdoms for centuries. You don't need to be a Hotep nikka to know about Ghana, Takrur, Mali, and the Sultanates of East Africa. :stopitslime:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
I cant even have a decent conversation because I know some of you are agents
Yeah, we are the agents:mjlol:

The people who are proud of what our ancestors survived to give us the chance to raise up against evil. We are the agents.

You the nikkah spitting on the very existence of the hardship and the African linage of our ancestors is the non-agent:mjlol:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I dont fully agree with them

Or you clowns

You all are brainwashed

And the BOB types are attempting to go against the brainwashing, but end up grasping at straws
you're trying to straddle the fence but whatever side b.o.b. is on is far flung from any common ground as far as science and history. you can't be objective about this on some casual shyt like ah "but there's some truth in there" :dahell:

nah

This is next level tom foolery.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikka who said black people were only ever slaves? :stopitslime: We had kingdoms for centuries. You don't need to be a Hotep nikka to know about Ghana, Takrur, Mali, and the Sultanates of East Africa. :stopitslime:

so that's it??:sas2:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, we are the agents:mjlol:

The people who are proud of what our ancestors survived to give us the chance to raise against evil. We are the agents.

You the nikkah spitting on the very existence of the hardship and the African linage of our ancestors is the non-agent:mjlol:

"HOW DARE YOU BE PROUD THAT OUR ANCESTORS SURVIVED THE MOST HELLISH EXAMPLE OF HUMAN CRUELTY IN HISTORY FOR 400 YEARS" :mjlol:

King of Creampies

Hop in. You coming too!
Daps
Reppin
Wild Hunt
So....we got Jamie Foxx talmbout in one thread he wants the ideal white woman to refer to him as a nigg****:mjcry:

We got this dumb motherfukker speaking as if he was one of these revisionist history cacs.:childplease:

Man. :aicmon:

giphy.gif