B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Also,

I think most of these people do beleive in slavery (some dont)... But they think natives were made slaves... And the majority were brought over.
Basic history. They tried to make them (Native Americans ) slaves but they brought diseases that killed a portion of the population. The other population was force to assimilate. They were somewhat considered higher than African enslaved people. They had legal with intermarriage with white people and were taught to assimilate. Many Native Americans were forgers not Agriculturalists as well. Also the Spanish declared it unlawful and morally injustice to enslave Native American because of pressure from British, Dutch, French etc . They enslave Africans instead.

There was a semi clear distinction between African Enslaved and Native Americans.

They were not treated like the black slaves

Please stop claiming your Native with African Slaves all in your family tree.

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
Basic history. They tried to make them Native Americans slaves but they brought diseases killed a potion of the population. The other population was force to assimilate. They were somewhat considered higher than African enslaved people. They had legal with intermarriage with white people and were taught to assimilate. Many Native Americans forgers not Agriculturalists were as well. Also the Spanish declared it unlawful and morally injustice to enslave Native American because of press from British, Dutch, French etc . They enslave Africans instead.

Their was semi clear distinction between African Enslaved and Natives American.

It takes like five minutes of looking shyt up to know we were brought over because cacs thought we were "hardier" because they fukking killed 95% of the natives too. :stopitslime:

shyt bugs me.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
damn. is this the next wave kyrie irving is gonna be on?

fukk! what is wrong with the world today. the internet has just made things worse.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
nikka we have the truth. :stopitslime: We have first hand accounts from slaves, from slave masters, from slave ship owners, from merchants who sold slaves, from tax laws about slaves, to transport laws about slaves and on and on and on.
nikka that's half truths
I wish ya'll have this same attitude when it comes to economics and protection, but ya'll duck that.
What is the strong argument for reparations in America if slavery doesn’t exist dumbass

umm:patrice: the mistreated of black folks and the economic deprivation.:why:
Somebody neg this @alpo again for me a 3rd time.

Rep on deck for yah
you think I care about negs, nerd??:what: neg me to a million time I could care less. lame nikkas

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
damn. is this the next wave kyrie irving is gonna be on?

fukk! what is wrong with the world today. the internet has just made things worse.
It allows these formerly fringe anti-intellectual fukking morons the ability to congregate and signal boost one another for self-validation.

We literally have the entirety of all human knowledge in the palm of our hands at this point and we use it to spread stupid shyt like this.

Makes me fukking terrified what the world will look like in 20 years. :wow:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
nikka that's half truths
I wish ya'll have this same attitude when it comes to economics and protection, but ya'll duck that.

What the fukk you talking about? :what:

Half truths about what nikka? What is your standard? What is your baseline for evidence? What do you need to have as a burden of proof?

Economics? nikka this is a history discussion (not a debate, none of this is up for debate). :snoop: Calling people nerds cause they dare to educate themselves? :stopitslime:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff::laff:

just when you thought the coli couldn't cook up another classic conspiracy thread, brehs on here start denying the existence of the trans Atlantic slave trade

it's like the flat Earth morons weren't enough, we gotta stoop to an even lower place

hooooooly shyt I'm weak brehs

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Alright...

If you really really wanna know about the slave trade and what happened...here are some books by some historians...

The Slave Trade: The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade 1440 to 1870 - This is a broad overview of the slave trade
The Slave Ship: A Human History - This is about what happened on the ship...
Where the Negros Are Masters - This is about African slave traders and how they operated the slave trade

This is really what you need to read, if you wanna have general knowledge of the Transatlantic Slave Trade

nikka who don't know about the slave trade?? you acting like this is new information. they brainwash this foolishness. hell, you got people thinking black people were nothing before cacs came in contact. I don't see none of you nikkas in here discussing true African history but its funny the ones who going against me are the ones who go against people on here, who have proof that black people are more than just slaves:ohhh:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Basic history. They tried to make them (Native Americans ) slaves but they brought diseases that killed a portion of the population. The other population was force to assimilate. They were somewhat considered higher than African enslaved people. They had legal with intermarriage with white people and were taught to assimilate. Many Native Americans were forgers not Agriculturalists as well. Also the Spanish declared it unlawful and morally injustice to enslave Native American because of pressure from British, Dutch, French etc . They enslave Africans instead.

There was a semi clear distinction between African Enslaved and Native Americans.

I dont fully agree with them

Or you clowns

You all are brainwashed

And the BOB types are attempting to go against the brainwashing, but end up grasping at straws

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
nikka who don't know about the slave trade?? you acting like this is new information. they brainwash this foolishness. hell, you got people thinking black people were nothing before cacs came in contact. I don't see none of you nikkas in here discussing true African history but its funny the ones who going against me are the ones who go against people on here, who have proof that black people are more than just slaves:ohhh:

What does African history have to do with the Slave Trade and its historicity?