B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
Why isn't it?

How can something that is a historical fact be an opinion...

The slave trade went through the historical process and was made a fact....

We have first hand accounts of slaves that were on the ship.

We have first hand accounts of motherfukkers that were driving the ship.

We have laws...

Saying the slave trade never happened is like saying gravity doesn't exist.

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Also,

I think most of these people do beleive in slavery (some dont)... But they think natives were made slaves... And the majority were brought over.

From your username I can tell you're a black hebrew isrealites. What's your take on the moors? You with any camps?

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
I cant even have a decent conversation because I know some of you are agents
:heh: See, now you gotta lash out cause people don't think you're some special enlightened nikka. Nah, not believing what every single reputable historical source, every historian, everybody with any ACTUAL research or time put into this as a matter of historical accuracy, don't make you smart.

It make you gullible cause you wanna be special. :ufdup:

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
What is the strong argument for reparations in America if slavery doesn’t exist dumbass
What the fukk is the argument for white people's power and systemic racism if slavery didn't exist and we were already here? :ohhh:

How fukking deep does this stupid-hole go? How far down in history have they thought? And I'm not talking single sentence explanations, like, what makes this world they've concocted flow logically? :patrice:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
:heh: See, now you gotta lash out cause people don't think you're some special enlightened nikka. Nah, not believing what every single reputable historical source, every historian, everybody with any ACTUAL research or time put into this as a matter of historical accuracy, don't make you smart.

It make you gullible cause you wanna be special. :ufdup:
:what:nikka that's your problem. I just wanna know the truth. people lie too much.

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
:coffee:

This is exactly what I mean when I say it's not enough to know if you fail at the interpretation aspect.

I.E.
it's not enough to say....

the food put into the pot is fresh
(we can all see and verify the information is true)

fresh.jpg
research2books1-300x199.jpg

therefore whatever happens in the cooking process
(mental interpretation of that information)

titanium-cookware-set.jpg
images

what comes out of the pot will be edible & healthy.
(valid cognitive conclusion)

cooking1-660x438.jpg
idea_great1.jpg

No! ...just because the ingredients are fine doesn't protect you from (burning or under cooking) your food
(coming to shotty conclusions)

images
bad-idea-pix-150x150.jpg.jpg

This issue is the bases of what people call "smart dumb nikkas" People who have basic(...and sometimes complex) knowledge of things but come to asinine conclusions because of the way that they process(cook) that knowledge.​

dem bath salts

To be reckoned with
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I cant even have a decent conversation because I know some of you are agents
What do you believe breh? I saw earlier you said you didn't think millions of people couldn't be transported by ships. Why?

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
Dr. York use to be on that indegious shyt too. That what got welsey snipes jamed up when he built his secruity team next to their camp. Them nikkas start telling wesley he didn't have to pay taxes cuz he was indegious.

GW250H321

Doc9.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
"They say slavery lasted 400 years but America only been around for 250" Smart dumb nikka overload:deadmanny:
BRUUUHHHHH!!!!

i follow this nikka on IG...
sometimes i want to be like.. DF is you talkin about nikka?!?!

like im all for the conspiracies and shyt.. but.. you got no proof of nothing.. pulling shyt outta no where... give me some kinda facts to go along with it..

he said that Crude Oil is not from remnants of dinosaurs because we have used up more than any dinosaur could have left behind

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
:what:nikka that's your problem. I just wanna know the truth. people lie too much.

Alright...

If you really really wanna know about the slave trade and what happened...here are some books by some historians...

The Slave Trade: The Story of the Atlantic Slave Trade 1440 to 1870 - This is a broad overview of the slave trade
The Slave Ship: A Human History - This is about what happened on the ship...
Where the Negros Are Masters - This is about African slave traders and how they operated the slave trade

This is really what you need to read, if you wanna have general knowledge of the Transatlantic Slave Trade