B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

BoBurnz

Superstar
Daps
My mans, there's still slavery going on RIGHT NOW, TODAY, IN AMERICA, OF AFRICAN PEOPLE. :francis: Just cause it's not legal doesn't mean rich cacs ain't still buying people to use as slaves.

We have documented evidence of the slave trade, we have extensive legal and economic documents detailing how many people were moved and how frequently trips were made.

fukk you think all the millions of black folks in the south just before the Civil War came from? :martin:

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
listen, I don't agree with b.o.b, I don't know why ya'll think I did. all I said said is I don't agree that they went to Africa and bought millions of slaves with no actual proof of slave ships coming to america. ya'll can throw all this Wikipedia foolishness all you want, but lm using common sense which a lot of you don't have. some of you ya'll don't think, ya'll using emotions for thinking.
Are you a moor alpo?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
We

Next thing you know...we wouldn't even have an argument for reparations...

QUOTE]

:what: even they use the " Africans were not slaves" there are still an argument for reparations. :what: are ya'll thinking??

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
listen, I don't agree with b.o.b, I don't know why ya'll think I did. all I said said is I don't agree that they went to Africa and bought millions of slaves with no actual proof of slave ships coming to america. ya'll can throw all this Wikipedia foolishness all you want, but lm using common sense which a lot of you don't have. some of you ya'll don't think, ya'll using emotions for thinking.
You aren't using common sense.

Historically only a few hundred thousand slaves were brought to directly America. They mostly brought to the Carribbean and South America.

By your logic he was lying about his account of the trans Atlantic Slave Trade.

olaudahequiano.jpg

So you think YOU are more credible source then Him? :francis:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Also,

I think most of these people do beleive in slavery (some dont)... But they think natives were made slaves... And the majority were brought over.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I cant even have a decent conversation because I know some of you are agents