B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
full
There's legit videos of Moorish Soveirgn Citizens getting arrested for trying to claim that their indegious heritage allows them special rights.

Nationality%20IDC.jpeg

AlainLocke

Banned
Daps
My brother those are Africans paid by the African global Pangeaian tribunal to convince us we are Africans. We are special people brother so the Africans want to take or speciality through our shared melanin.

We are the real Egyptian Israelites who freed who our brother Moses freed from ourselves not long ago. The Africans you hear we’re flown her later on the spirit of saint Louis, which was a secret government code name for the operation that created the law that said almost everybody white had to write a story and be proud about slavery even though it never really existed bother

No my brother...we are actually aliens. We were sent down by the Nazerene to so we may be humble.

Kendrick Lamar told us...you just gotta listen...

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
If you want to get real history.

The Last American Slave Ship

Clotilde (slave ship) - Wikipedia

There were slaves ships still coming in the late 1800s in Brazil because Brazil was on of the last nations to abolish slavery.

And if want to go even further. A couple thousand fleeing confederates of North America after the civil war moved to different south and Central American countries because they still had slavery.

But I'm not sure y'all are ready for this.. :hubie: