B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Ake1725

All Star
Daps
So....we got Jamie Foxx talmbout in one thread he wants the ideal white woman to refer to him as a nigg****:mjcry:

We got this dumb motherfukker speaking as if he was one of these revisionist history cacs.:childplease:

Man. :aicmon:

giphy.gif
It's fitting a rac00n is saying this.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I know there are MANY Fulani tribes that live in different regions and have their own history. However, as a whole they descend from the western part of the Sahel. And no you said they had an Afro-Arab culture which they DONT. The Fulanis were never influenced by Arabs except for Islam and they acquired they religion due to the Berbers/Tuaregs.

And i know you have a Huge interest in Sahelian kingdoms... But there was a combo of these two fulani and that, not the same confirmed root.

You're a Sudanese Fulani so obviously your oral history is going to be different from a Fulani tribe from Guinea or Senegal. Fulanis speak a Niger-Congo language and have Niger-Congo like ancestry which is hardly found in the Sudan but predominates West Africa/Western Sahel. All things imo point to Western Sahel.
To be fair...
I sorta made it clear i was speaking from my own pov and own area.

YOU SAY they aquired religion DUE to Berbers but I have read that and I don't agree with that. I dont know that Fulani people agree with that.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Climate don’t change race fam, you have much to learn

So where do cacs come from?

So you mean to tell me.. SLAVE SHIPS were the only way black people got here??

you DO know the first MAN/WOMAN was black.. right?

you DO know at one point all of these land masses were connected....

so .. do i need to go further?

lmao at 'fukking wrong"

you sound like a CRACKER ASS CRACKER :pacspit:

:pachaha:

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Alot of us are confused and thats ok...
That just means a new revolution/ renaissance is on the horizon...
:salute:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
So you really think the average african american is in touch with any african culture at any significant level?

So you really think the average American cac knows anything about english culture?

:mjlol:
Are you black?

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I honestly disagree, breh.

Genetically, all Europeans - alive today - have a common ancestor in their genetic lineage as recently as 600 years ago. That does not mean that they have formed close/intimate bonds that transcend culture/nationality. As a matter of fact, I'd argue that the world wars show that nationality/culture eclipse almost everything else w/ respect to social conflict and relations.

Ubiquity of common ancestry.
[8]—about .008 at 240 ya, and 2.5×10−7 at 480 ya—this implies, conservatively, thousands of shared genealogical ancestors in only the last 1,000 years even between pairs of individuals separated by large geographic distances. At first sight this result seems counterintuitive. However, as 1,000 years is about 33 generations, and 233≈1010is far larger than the size of the European population, so long as populations have mixed sufficiently, by 1,000 years ago everyone (who left descendants) would be an ancestor of every present-day European. Our results are therefore one of the first genomic demonstrations of the counterintuitive but necessary fact that all Europeans are genealogically related over very short time periods, and lends substantial support to models predicting close and ubiquitous common ancestry of all modern humans [7].

What's even crazier, using advancements in genetics & mathematics, there is a strong accepted theory that every human being alive on the planet today share a common ancestor as recently as 3,600 years ago.

Yet, we have allowed ridiculous theories about the inferiority of certain groups to spill so much fukking blood in human history.

I'm not trying to educate you or something condescending like that. This is just dialogue. Can you cite to the source or evidence that you rely on to form your opinion? I'd love to study it and compare my previous opinions.

You’re over thinking this and Im not concerned about Europe.

What’s your ethnicity? At the end of the day i cant convey concepts that simply may not be meant for you (or have been abandoned due to events in history).

PerrinN

All Star
Daps
So you really think the average african american is in touch with any african culture at any significant level?

So you really think the average American cac knows anything about english culture?

:mjlol:
I don't know what's worse, you thinking you are making good points or how stupid you appear to be :picard:

• Dap
Reactions: Dip

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
So where do cacs come from?

:pachaha:
:usure:

Scientifically speaking, are we not going to concede that white and black being used as a classification that separates groups based on generalizations and pigmentation (and does a terrible job at it) was a recent European creation?

The mutation that led to much paler skin pigmentation seems to have been first found in the geographical area we now call Sweden. It's literally only about 8,000 years old.

It's literally one of the impossibly large number of genetic mutations that occurred to to the modern human throughout our genetic history, Breh.

Now, culturally? Depending on how imperialistic or power hungry a particular empire, nation or society becomes, it is what it is.

To call someone cac or white because of their pigmentation and think it can somehow serve as an accurate starting point to their ancestry is wildly ridiculous.

Question to you guys.

Do you consider Austrailian Aborginals to be black?

And this is the perfect point.

Do you think if you spoke the language of those Aboriginals, do you think they'd, without any western history lesson or pitch, tell you that they are black?

If I were to be in Australia and be in their environment, then no, they aren't black in the social construct of Western society until someone from Western society took a flight or boat there and started imposing those definitions on them.

Now, if that individual came to America...I'd definitely consider him black as result of how he's going to be perceived.

It's not genetic, breh, it's cultural, really.

At least in my perspective.