B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
True and false.

I already said not biologically.

But culturally they combine (which I already said) berber, afro arab culture and the language is Afrikan.

Ntm... Historians have not confirmed the roots
@Diasporan Royalty

:dame:

A half AA/Sudanese/ Fulani who speaks Afrikan.

Something seems fishy:mjpls: last time I checked Fulani speak Fula right?

Isn't Afrikaan Soth African Cac language? Is that what you mean?

What the hell do they have do with Fulani in the Sahel? Or Sudan?

Last edited:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
lol... There is nothing "Afro-Arab" about Fulani culture breh. Come on you are PART Fulani. Otherwise they would be like Arabized Sudanese.
You think arab means pale face arab or white... And you think it means anti afrikan

And fyi... Many are "Arabized" lol..where you been.

But one of my close friends just moved to a tribe in west africa, Senegal,. If you met him you would see,hear and think he was a Afro Arab.... But really Hes just what he is. Hes very pro black/afrikan.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
@Donovan Gumby
@Diasporan Royalty

Just asking
Do we say Berber = Fulani Interchangeably?

Also, my mothers people were from west afrikan slaves that were also fulani more than likely so you can stop with the PART stuff@diasporan so called Royality, lol.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
You think arab means pale face arab or white... And you think it means anti afrikan

But one of my close friends just moved to a tribe in west africa, Senegal,. If you met him you would see,hear and think he was a Afro Arab.... But really Hes just what he is. Hes very pro black/afrikan.

No, I know what you mean. You don't have to school me. Many Fulanis are NOT "Arabized."

^^That is NOT repeat NOT Arabized culture but instead typical Sahelian culture. You assume that since the Fulanis are Muslim that they have been Arabized but thats not the case. Do you know what an Arabized culture looks like? Fulanis don't even write in Arabic script, speak in Arab nor do they follow Arab customs like Arabized Sudanese or Swahilis.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
If B.oo B. were to travel to the eastern edge of his own state.....his argument would get shut down asap.

the GULLAH area..south sea islands on the shores of GA and SC are full of Black people who retained and pass along their WEST AFRICAN cultures that survived enslavement.

121204042200-gullah-map-story-top.jpg

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
If B.oo B. were to travel to the eastern edge of his own state.....his argument would get shut down asap.

the GULLAH area..south sea islands on the shores of GA and SC are full of Black people who retained and pass along their WEST AFRICAN cultures that survived enslavement.

these are actors installed by whites to miseducated the native american who is black:troll:

interesting channel btw

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn

121204042200-gullah-map-story-top.jpg

RIGHT!!!

How could I forget this.

/Thread

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Yo...I'm looking at this breh's twitter profile...

He legitimately believes EVERY SINGLE conspiracy theory.

Snow is plastic.

Earth is flat.

Slavery didn't happen.

Aboriginal Americans called themselves black apparently.

But even though blacks are the original native americans...somehow he was also a hebrew isrealite.

We didn't go to the Moon.

We are all being mind controlled.

The Illuminati is behind it all.

And aliens came from the skybased on text of sumaria...

Wow. B.O.B. is fascinating.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No, I know what you mean. You don't have to school me. Many Fulanis are NOT "Arabized."

^^That is NOT repeat NOT Arabized culture but instead typical Sahelian culture. You assume that since the Fulanis are Muslim that they have been Arabized but thats not the case. Do you know what an Arabized culture looks like? Fulanis don't even write in Arabic script, speak in Arab nor do they follow Arab customs like Arabized Sudanese or Swahilis.

I know how they write.... Some Do speak arab and other languages. (Part of your confusion is Maybe you dont know different regions of Fula have different oral histories and slightly different culture.... The language is written in latin or arab.. But it's an oral language and culture)
I said they have a combo mixed culture... Never said Arabized.

And i know you have a Huge interest in Sahelian kingdoms... But there was a combo of these two fulani and that, not the same confirmed root.

Or You will need to break it down for me if you beleive that the fulani are rooted in the sahelian.... It so happens that my oral History states we influenced them.

I welcome whatever you have to say but, just know we didn't have a written script until recently

Sonni

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL

No, not many fulanis are arabized. A very very small minority of them who live in proximity of mauritanian "arabs" and sudanese "arabs" might have a double culture or share a little of their culture with their neighbours but that means nothing as it is the case with many fulani subgroups who live side by side with non-fulanis and end up taking over some of their neighbours culture. For instance the Wassoulou fulanis who are culturally mandinka and forgot their fulani language. Fulanis are known to be extremely proud to be fulani and don't claim anything with arabs at all. Especially not in Senegal. They're muslims and that theorically makes them "brothers" with arabs just like with all other muslims but that's where it stops. Zero fulanis in Senegal claim, look and sound like arabs except Ehl Moodi Nalla who are a mixed clan and they are more found in Mauritania than in Senegal. I say this as a sahelian married to a half fulani woman and 1/4 of my family is fulani, a third of my village etc ...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I know how they write.... Some Do speak arab and other languages. (Part of your confusion is Maybe you dont know different regions of Fula have different oral histories and slightly different culture.... The language is written in latin or arab.. But it's an oral language and culture)
I said they have a combo mixed culture... Never said Arabized.
I know there are MANY Fulani tribes that live in different regions and have their own history. However, as a whole they descend from the western part of the Sahel. And no you said they had an Afro-Arab culture which they DONT. The Fulanis were never influenced by Arabs except for Islam and they acquired they religion due to the Berbers/Tuaregs.

And i know you have a Huge interest in Sahelian kingdoms... But there was a combo of these two fulani and that, not the same confirmed root.

Or You will need to break it down for me if you beleive that the fulani are rooted in the sahelian.... It so happens that my oral History states we influenced them.

I welcome whatever you have to say but, just know we didn't have a written script until recently

You're a Sudanese Fulani so obviously your oral history is going to be different from a Fulani tribe from Guinea or Senegal. Fulanis speak a Niger-Congo language and have Niger-Congo like ancestry which is hardly found in the Sudan but predominates West Africa/Western Sahel. All things imo point to Western Sahel.

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
No, not many fulanis are arabized. A very very small minority of them who live in proximity of mauritanian "arabs" and sudanese "arabs" might have a double culture or share a little of their culture with their neighbours but that means nothing as it is the case with many fulani subgroups who live side by side with non-fulanis and end up taking over some of their neighbours culture. For instance the Wassoulou fulanis who are culturally mandinka and forgot their fulani language. Fulanis are known to be extremely proud to be fulani and don't claim anything with arabs at all. Especially not in Senegal. They're muslims and that theorically makes them "brothers" with arabs just like with all other muslims but that's where it stops. Zero fulanis in Senegal claim, look and sound like arabs except Ehl Moodi Nalla who are a mixed clan and they are more found in Mauritania than in Senegal. I say this as a sahelian married to a half fulani woman and 1/4 of my family is fulani, a third of my village etc ...

Diaspora royaloty thinks Im saying they are "Arabized". Im not even that familiar with that whole concept... The way you all mean it.

What I said is they are Afrikan and mix some arab culture- and by that I only mean they are Muslim and have a few cultural traits unlike other tribes. They were the First to spread islam. And I come from what you call a "double" culture so I keep saying... From my POV.

And the Senegal Fulani (where I have family and more recently 2 of my close friends moved there) are Very proud fulani but equally proud to be Muslim... Considering themselves true Muslims and real decendents of The Prophet. I heard them speak wolof French and Arabic. When I say mixed culture Im not thinking anything about White Arabs.