B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

thelonious21

I like my women tall
Daps
Reppin
Da Hood
actually this is true...just go a few years working outside
Our shades lighten and darken depending location.. so imagine .. a few THOUSAND years of living in like Greenland.. i am SURE a Wesley Snipes shade dude would damn near be light skin after years of adaptation

Barnett114

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
So what? :mjlol:

You can be whatever race you are and still be a peasant agent. Its clear what you're here to do breh... Now scuttle along, Im sure massa has a new job for you to do :camby:
You are a complete and utter fukking idiot :blaff:

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
I've noticed that a lot of brehs are making assumptions about areas of science that are reasonably - sometimes unreasonably - influenced by the paranoia & trauma induced by the blood on the hands of European power grabbers, colonists & current day racists.

I actually understand. But brehs...

You can't just say to yourself, "I'm not even going to research whether modern accredited scientists/geneticists are doing objective work; I'm just going to assume that their every waking moment is specifically motivated by a plot to completely destroy black people."

Disclaimer - I'm not saying that eugenics and other science theories haven't been created and adopted for the sole purpose of oppression. I KNOW there is a blatant history of that. I'm saying, in this day and age, the accredited research is under heavy scrutiny in a field that contains educated people who aren't "white".

Let's do a test:

The year is 2018, a group of European scientists uncover significantly strong evidence - using the advances in genetics research - that:

1. The populations that populated the Middle East & Southern Europe 50,000 years ago were dark skinned;
  2. That further digging and testing of DNA found in burials in Spain & Hungary found that as recently as 8,000 years ago the hunter-gatherer populations were dark skinned;
  3. And that evidence suggests there was no trace of fair/pale skin between those two dates in those areas of Europe.
Do we think that they'd hide it? Do we think that it would become discredited and unable to be accepted as the accepted historical placement of what these populations looks like?

Now consider this:

• It is accepted that the original inhabitants of the Americas were here at least as far back as 20,000 years ago.
  • It is accepted that because of a Sea Level drop around 30,000 years ago, Alaska & Siberia were connected by a land bridge that is estimated to have been cross-able between 30,000 yrs ago & 11,000 yrs ago until it was submerged again.
So it the land bridge was submerged again & unable to effectively cross into the Americas happened around 11,000 yrs ago & no evidence exists that the fair/pale skin mutation come about until, the latest, 8,000 years ago - It would naturally follow that the evidence clearly points to the inhabitants of the ancient americas were dark skinned.

Do we think that modern science would bury this?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So then you most likely North Sudanese then as thats where they mostly are in the Sudanese area.
I know...
But they are in the south too. And.... All across North Afrika.
Technically my people are from west sudan... Sorta south.

Plus its too much confusion and artificial boarders for me to rep north or south sudan. Culturally fulani are Islam and afro Arab mixed with animal and mystic so people group them in with all the n sudan people

I admit that I am not Dinka and dont look Dinka At All... So you wouldn't say im a real s sudanese

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
I'm curious why there is no retention of pre European contact Native American culture or language in your nikkas since you didn't come from Africa.
Have you ever heard of Slavery and Slave brainwashing?

(Although I do think all people come from Afrika, your statement disproves nothing)

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Have you ever heard of Slavery and Slave brainwashing?

(Although I do think all people come from Afrika, your statement disproves nothing)
So your people were enslaved by Europeans roughly 400 years ago and brainwashed into thinking you were Africans. So Europeans were able to stamp out all retention of your pre European contact culture, correct?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
So your people were enslaved by Europeans roughly 400 years ago and brainwashed into thinking you were Africans. So Europeans were able to stamp out all retention of your pre European contact culture, correct?
Not me necessarily

But I cant believe I have to detail how knowledge of self can be stolen in 2 generations....

Taking children away, not allowing education or talk on roots and replacing it with
All white everything

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Not me necessarily

But I cant believe I have to detail how knowledge of self can be stolen in 2 generations....

Taking children away, not allowing education or talk on roots and replacing it with
All white everything
Please answer yes or no to the following: