B.o.B. says Slave Trade never happened "we found dinosaurs but no slave ships. we were always here"

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Seriously im freaking confused. Are you AA? South Sudanese? Or North Sudanese because your ethnicity has been all over the place.
Im AA and Sudanese. But was raised in the states.. Born in the states. Went back over as a child for only like 4 yrs. Nothing about me is really "afrikan'. I know my people, can visit my people, have visited, but I act and am culturally AA..
Plus my mothers father is AA
People underestimate how much Culture Makes you What you are.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
i disagree with this...

i think... THINK... that if lets say 30 people.. not related.. all brown.. no one light skin.. came from africa migrated to a colder climate and over 100000 years i feel their skin tone would begin to lighten.. almost like you have alot of black people that get "Pale" when they go up north or during the winter.. just my thoughts..

Feelings dont matter. Theres no proof to support what you say

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im AA and Sudanese. But was raised in the states.. Born in the states. Went back over as a child for only like 4 yrs. Nothing about me is really "afrikan'. I know my people, can visit my people, have visited, but I act and am culturally AA..

If you carry your fathers name and he is Sudanese then you are of his tribe.

The issue is people confuse ethnicity/tribe with nationality. Your nationality is American thus culturally you relate more to AAs.

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)

Oh. I see. Are you part North or South Sudanese?

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Oh. I see. Are you part North or South Sudanese?
you would call it fula tribe South sudan.

Of course I feel its the Oringal people who built all the great things across west north, Morocco kemet and east africa and much of arabia..... Nomadic and spread a supreme culture across these lands...

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
I've already posted my pic here several times cac and disclosed where I work, nice try cac

So what? :mjlol:

You can be whatever race you are and still be a peasant agent. Its clear what you're here to do breh... Now scuttle along, Im sure massa has a new job for you to do :camby:

Losttribe

[Formerly Blackking]
Daps
Ghana does have real slave stations

We think those were built by Caucasians for their overseas needs?

Or what do we think?