B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

CoryMack

Superstar
Daps
i'll be honest. i never really thought much of this show. i thought the acting was bad and the storylines sucked, especially all the extra shyt that never happened. them dudes story was compelling enough without all the added bs.

but now? shyt. television just can't get much worse than this. i mean this shyt is pitiful

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
i'll be honest. i never really thought much of this show. i thought the acting was bad and the storylines sucked, especially all the extra shyt that never happened. them dudes story was compelling enough without all the added bs.

but now? shyt. television just can't get much worse than this. i mean this shyt is pitiful

They went too Sons of Anarchy with it — but the extreme fűckery side of SOA.

The BMF story is good enough without that but they don’t want to zero in on how dumb BMF was in their own demise. Because let’s keep it 1000 — clout chasing and the usual ego/jealousy BS killed BMF. And that has been the case with a lot of crews.

But there’s no way 50 would make BMF look goofy. He’s more than likely waiting for Meech to get out so he can get an exclusive on his rights and do a real project with it. Meech is gonna have to make it happen since 50 has been really looking out for Lil Meech

TheJet

Superstar
Daps
How they always losing a connect, getting they spot robbed, etc but still buying big ass cribs and lavish apartments?

This season is wild ,yo

And why am I seeing Lil Baby as a goon and Ne-Yo as a Greenbrier Mall pimp on my tv? :dahell:

And damn cuz, you biggest opp is a lesbian? :dead:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

Season 1 was relatively grounded and though it had flaws I thought it was still decent especially for a show with so many relative newcomers as actors.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We all know why we’ve congregated in this thread once again.

More BMF fúckery.

Pops slick ass should’ve tossed the card in those flowers and acted like it was from him. Could’ve avoided the argument with her two seconds later. Wife or no wife, she’s acting like she’s choosing so let it be. The second the doctor sees how messy the whole Flenory family is, he’s out!

Meanwhile in St. Louis it looks like Carter is getting diced up piece by piece and I dunno if he gon be throwing fastballs anymore after they find him.

And LMAO @ LaWanda’s mother getting gift the second he said he copped a minivan for the baby. She perked up and took her ass outside.

Last edited:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Markeisha was delusional thinking she could pull up on LaWanda and the baby with a “peace offering”. Bǐtch got thrown out and a fur thrown at her.

Meanwhile Lucille is the back seat of the damn jeep like LL Cool J trying to get a nut. She made her pick, clearly. Just wonder why doc is pressing her so damn hard to link up for good.

And now the hell Carter makes it back home when his ass prolly should’ve gone to the hospital for that hand. They told him to go wash up and he was gonna be alright :russ:

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
Meach is like a mix of batman/mcguyver/captain kirk. Everything this nikka does works perfectly. He can get out of any trouble immediately and he always get the p*ssy at the end

:mjlol:

:mjgrin:
:dead: :dead: Especially when he knew stacks was double crossing him.. nikka really acted like a superhero on some I knew it!

Edit- You out my circle of trust