B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Lucille let the doctor finger her in his Jetta. She belongs to the streets now.

Markeisha ain't shyt for trying to introduce Tee to that cop on some "he's just an old acquaintance" BS.

Speaking of Markeisha, I'll bet you a steak dinner that she picked up that fur coat LaWanda threw at her and took it straight to Detroit Pawn.

Nicole better stop letting boys in the house with her lil fast self. Charles & Lucille ain't raising anymore babies!

That doctor is foul for sending flowers to Charles's house. Chuck needs to go deliver that doctor a good ass whuppin.

The guys who kidnapped Bodie's brother are the dumbest criminals since DJ Pooh & nem.

Braxton is great in his role, but this show really didn't need Henri. She's a goofy villain & she looks like the breh who blew up the Player's Club.

I'm actually curious how Meech ends up going to prison. The way he always lands on his feet, it's gonna take the Avengers, the X-Men, the army, the navy, and child support to take down that breh!

Russell Hornsby (Charles) directed this episode. Breh did a good job, too! S/O to him.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Markeisha ain't shyt for trying to introduce Tee to that cop on some "he's just an old acquaintance" BS.

Speaking of Markeisha, I'll bet you a steak dinner that she picked up that fur coat LaWanda threw at her and took it straight to Detroit Pawn.

Nicole better stop letting boys in the house with her lil fast self. Charles & Lucille ain't raising anymore babies!

That doctor is foul for sending flowers to Charles's house. Chuck needs to go deliver that doctor a good ass whuppin.

The guys who kidnapped Bodie's brother are the dumbest criminals since DJ Pooh & nem.

Braxton is great in his role, but this show really didn't need Henri. She's a goofy villain & she looks like the breh who blew up the Player's Club.

I'm actually curious how Meech ends up going to prison. The way he always lands on his feet, it's gonna take the Avengers, the X-Men, the army, the navy, and child support to take down that breh!

Russell Hornsby (Charles) directed this episode. Breh did a good job, too! S/O to him.

IDK why but I read this in Lucille’s voice and it had me :mjlol:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch

Of all the people Markeisha could introduce him to she puts him in line with a hating ass cop who wants to clap them cheeks if he already hasn’t in the past.

She loves the drama

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
We didn't know how good we had it :snoop:

Get this goofy lesbian off my screen :pacspit:

There always has to be one character for agenda purposes but Henrietta is just way over the top. And Tee acts like he can’t throw a grenade in her hideout and call it a day. Meanwhile Braxton is always :yeshrug:when it comes to disciplining her even though she’s directly responsible for killing a cop and making the block hot for everyone.

Tee came at him on some “bodies is bad for business” shǐt and Braxton was still :manny:

H. Selassie

Black Royalty
Daps
Meech popping up in new cities, jumping in other people beefs, claiming nikkaz as “family” after meeting them once is wild.

The little sister and all these “this family is making me miserable!” speeches every episode…we don’t give a shyt…we just don’t.