B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I forgot that was Saweetie. She sexy as a muthafukka :whew:
I missed that too. If Godfather Fif wanna really show love, we need at least one scene with her showing some titties or sumthin :noah:
Of all the people Markeisha could introduce him to she puts him in line with a hating ass cop who wants to clap them cheeks if he already hasn’t in the past.

She loves the drama
No lies told but I'd be fronting if I ain't admit her asking Tee to "grab her by the p*ssy" made me feel a type of way :unsure: I love a broad who talk that dirty shyt.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
The thing that kills me this episode is not Meech being able to track locations like Liam Neeson in Taken, but that fukking tape they wrapped the young kid in. When it was time to go they ripped that shyt off like toilet tissue :russ:

Last edited:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Still haven’t watched since episode 2. Once I saw a spoiler of that terrible Pac I was done

50 deserves having his bm pimped out by Puff for that alone

Nokids

Promise if I have a seed imma guide him right
Daps
Reppin
just saw the last episode and breh was right this nikka is the drug game Batman/Gandhi going around solving shyt then getting p*ssy after :mjlol:

shyt all fun and games playing as ya pops Until it’s time to meet your moms in the show :huhldup::whoo:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
Meach is like a mix of batman/mcguyver/captain kirk. Everything this nikka does works perfectly. He can get out of any trouble immediately and he always get the p*ssy at the end

:mjlol:

:mjgrin:

That’s exactly what he is.

Meech never takes an L.

This past episode they had a ton of bricks coming, dude crashed the car and they lost the bricks. Meech shook it off like it was a housefly in his face and called in some more.

Mans is the most innovate and rational drug dealer ever according to this show, is zero percent accountable for his orphan kid yet no one cares and masterminds a major narcotics operation.