B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
How did Henry even get that flamethrower off. Was homeboy not armed. Hell he could have just beat the shyt out of her before she could get a flame off much less just shooting her since she is a giant explosive target.

Also the wild arrogance of Henri to tell her father that he's basically a dinosaur like she isn't benefitting off the strength of HIS name. I would have slapped my daughter for saying some silly shyt like that. Like she didn't didn't have to resort to stabbing a wounded underling when she was losing in a fist fight as a cold stark reminder that all the attitude and dildoes you are still a woman. Then have the nerve to make it seem like her father gave her a hard time about being a butch when he doesn't seem to care he just wants her to move smarter.

Last edited:

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
How did Henry even get that flamethrower off. Was homeboy not armed. Hell he could have just beat the shyt out of her before she could get a flame off much less just shooting her since she is a giant explosive target.

Also the wild arrogance of Henri to tell her father that he's basically a dinosaur like she isn't benefitting off the strength of HIS name. I would have slapped my daughter for saying some silly shyt like that. Like she didn't didn't have to resort to stabbing a wounded underling when she was losing in a fist fight as a cold stark reminder that all the attitude and dildoes you are still a woman. Then have the nerve to make it seem like her father gave her a hard time about being a butch when he doesn't seem to care he just wants her to move smarter.

Pop's got to kill her. Do it for all the fathers on those meet your tranny son shows.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
how kev funeral only have his dad and kelly hu :mjlol:

how tee gets tossed 6 feet and no injuries

the flamethrower :mjlol:

what we gonna do meech im surprised meech didn't run over all them cops the way he's built in this show :mjlol:

charles coming home to another man in his home and his wifes titties spilling out of her dress :to:

6 feet is a long way to fall and emerge unscathed. Tee had no back or arm injury.

Amazing.

Dude should’ve been recruited Bryant to BMF — or killed him. Because Bryant is just going to be more of an annoyance since he has no job, no son, no bǐtches and nothing to lose.

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
6 feet is a long way to fall and emerge unscathed. Tee had no back or arm injury.

Amazing.

Dude should’ve been recruited Bryant to BMF — or killed him. Because Bryant is just going to be more of an annoyance since he has no job, no son, no bǐtches and nothing to lose.
Southwest T tried to recruit him. Bryant said he'd prefer to be "ran the fuc* over".

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
That scene with Remi and his right hand man was straight up high school level shyt. His mans sucks at getting lines out. I get that a bunch of these people are newbies or not actors at all, but it shows when you see Charles, Lucille and Braxton.
I noticed that shyt as soon as he started talking lmfao dude was robotic af

Show continues to be cartoonish :dead:

jshani

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Col, GA
Have your wife's Ex deliver your granddaughter brehs :francis:
:mjlol:that whole scene was wild

Lucille watching Doc deliver baby:😻
giphy.gif

Charles when he walked in and saw Lucille watching Doc work:😢

los-simpsons-los-simpson.gif

Nicole running upstairs after watching:😳
tenor.gif

Terry and LaWaanda arguing::slapfight:
giphy.gif

The Baby realizing what family she was born in:
crying-wont-un-scam-u.gif

Doc: 🙂

839bc722-51b0-4b66-9814-69b090c50ec9_text.gif

Charles :mad:

5c92e3f8-b684-4235-9e47-1abf579c9a3f_text.gif

Doc Thinking: Maybe not but Lucille gonna call me Daddy :devil:
vbszVgD.gif

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
I'm not versed on the history of BMF, but outside of Terry being loose lipped on the phones, why do they paint him as such a scrub on this show?