B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Best episode this season
Best episode of the series thus far imo

Over the top gunfight

Mr. Flenory playing guitar and singing auto tune on the fly

Meech’s gf doing the flash dance routine b4 showing them titties

So many significant deaths this episode as well

Keep giving us episodes like this

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Before this season is over they need to correct the false allegation that BMickie was a snitch. The real BMickie (DMeeks) spoke about a going away party Meech threw for him @ a downtown Detroit night club in 1992. Meech gave him some $$$ that night too. DMeeks had been sentenced to 3 years in prison for "hollering @ somebody in the wrong way".

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
Before this season is over they need to correct the false allegation that BMickie was a snitch. The real BMickie (DMeeks) spoke about a going away party Meech threw for him @ a downtown Detroit night club in 1992. Meech gave him some $$$ that night too. DMeeks had been sentenced to 3 years in prison for "hollering @ somebody in the wrong way".
This, he caught a dope charge and never had snitching allegations.

How the enforcer snitch when he was the one enforcing? Who he gone tell on? His self???

KingsOfKings

𝕄𝕒𝕕𝕝𝕚𝕓 𝕚𝕤 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕒𝕥
Daps
qU6JOgU.jpeg

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I highly doubt any of this happened. shyt looked like the battle of doomsday or the war in Iraq

I damn near expected the medevac to show up to the PJs :pachaha:
And LOL @ that stripper bĩtch renting out the strip club so she could give meech a private show to that bootleg version of Tender Kisses. Joint sounded like Jukebox’s solo joint after she got kicked outta Butta

Meech was prolly thinking why it took so long to take that shyt off :gucci:
i usually enjoy long shoot outs, I used to watch Arnold/Stallone movies with my dad but this one sucked. It’s like the characters don’t know they are in a shootout half the time, likes background noise.

People just randomly walk around during shootouts in this show. Reminds me of that scene where Loco was chilling during another broad daylight shooting in Detroit :mjlol: This easily surpassed the Serbs shooting up the PJs in the Force series.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps

I damn near expected the medevac to show up to the PJs :pachaha:

Meech was prolly thinking why it took so long to take that shyt off :gucci:

People just randomly walk around during shootouts in this show. Reminds me of that scene where Loco was chilling during another broad daylight shooting in Detroit :mjlol: This easily surpassed the Serbs shooting up the PJs in the Force series.

Or when Tommy got shot in the stomach and walked away with a bandaid 30min later

:mjgrin: