B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
The whole serious been mid since day one

I feel like killing off Kash Doll was unnecessary

Meech got like 2 kids and we don’t see either one

The majority of this show is filler

First season was mid but started to show promise as it progressed. It's been downhill ever since they started going more and more over the top once the second season came around though imo.

WesCrook

Veteran
Daps
The way the fat kid died with the weapon in his hand was unintentionally funny.

Terry is much more level-headed when Lala is not around.

You shake hands with Meech after leaving the club, there is a good chance you will get murked. It's a proven fact.

Charles singing for forgiveness like Woody Harrelson on White Men Can't Jump :mjlol:

MV5-BNm-Jj-N2-I3-ZTMt-Zj-I2-Mi00-MDhi-LTll-OTQt-NTgy-ODRl-OWI5-Yjg3-Xk-Ey-Xk-Fqc-Gde-QXVy-NDI2-MDA5-Mg-V1.jpg

Last edited:

Uno

Superstar
Daps
also in these shows its always the dude who just started his family, the little kid in the wrong place at the wrong time or just recorded his song and about to blow up that gets merked so predictable :mjlol:
They just got to add the dude with pregnant wife/baby mom, and she is about go to into labor when finds out he is dead.

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I know it was supposed to be sad but little man popping up saying “Remi I got a gat” and standing in the doorway during a mass shootout got me :dead:

Then his pops coming in talking about “this is your fault”. Nah pops, whoever taught him to have a casual conversation in a doorway during a shootout is at fault here :russ:

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
I know it was suooosed to be sad but little man popping up saying “Remi I got a gat” and standing in the doorway during a mass shootout got me :dead:

Then his pops coming in talking about “this is your fault”. Nah pops, whoever taught him to have a casual conversation in a doorway during a shootout is at fault here :russ:

Man that wasn't even the funniest part.

PA boyz coming out of nowhere. They weren't even mentioned leading up to the shootout.

Then meech and the crew carrying there dead soldier through the constant gunfire

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Man that wasn't even the funniest part.

PA boyz coming out of nowhere. They weren't even mentioned leading up to the shootout.

Then meech and the crew carrying there dead soldier through the constant gunfire

It's like BMF writters look like they played GTA before writting the script: