B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town
sister riley :ehh:

:camby:

Angel :shaq:

www.instagram.com/kadiannewhyte/?hl=en

Last edited:

Cool Dr. Money

I’m Lil Jimmy but my boys call me J-Murder!
Daps
Reppin
Q.U./N.J.
Bryant should’ve asked Meech to watch out for Kevin call it a favor

they fukk up the Lamar character to bring him back as Henri :martin:

the young boy father talking about “you said you would protect us” no sympathy for him he got his son killed

DollaBill

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Chi Town

Kilo Ump real name is Joseph Sweeting. He was Ray Lewis's co-defendant in the ATL stabbing incident.
Ump and his little brother Anthony aka City or City High
Ump is one of the managers at the office in Miami Gardens
His ig Login • Instagram

Last edited:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.( Disciple of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Executive Chair Of The West
1. Sitting here and watching this episode and able to predict whats next tells u how bad the writing is and almost anyone can write it

2. U have the gulf war going on in the hood, with different cars pulling up every 3 minutes, but no sign of the cops or at least sirens noises from a far to let u know they was coming, with about 20 bodies on the ground

3. U tell me meech and T getting all this bread and mom and pops cant even get the inside of the house painted and fix up
But daddy cosign a house

4. U knew his son was going to commit suicide when he told his son to hold on after he told u he got rape

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
1. Sitting here and watching this episode and able to predict whats next tells u how bad the writing is and almost anyone can write it

2. U have the gulf war going on in the hood, with different cars pulling up every 3 minutes, but no sign of the cops or at least sirens noises from a far to let u know they was coming, with about 20 bodies on the ground

3. U tell me meech and T getting all this bread and mom and pops cant even get the inside of the house painted and fix up
But daddy cosign a house

4. U knew his son was going to commit suicide when he told his son to hold on after he told u he got rape
I knew his son was gonna commit suicide when Starz said the following contains

Adult Content
Adult Language
Nudity
Strong Sexual Content
Graphic Violence, and...

Suicide!

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
I just came in to see yall aughing at the dike bytch with the gold teeth

how did they film and edit this shyt and not realize how bad it was

season 1 was damn near unwatchable but we wanted a BMF show didn't we? plus 50 had already fed us

season 2 did improve but now season 3 dropped it all the way back down to trash

when the dike cuts herself during the fade 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 me and my wife were crying tears

when pops pulled out that guitar and started singing 😭😭😭😭😭

I'm only watching it to laugh at it now

lil stripper was superbad tho

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i usually enjoy long shoot outs, I used to watch Arnold/Stallone movies with my dad but this one sucked. It’s like the characters don’t know they are in a shootout half the time, likes background noise.

also in these shows its always the dude who just started his family, the little kid in the wrong place at the wrong time or just recorded his song and about to blow up that gets merked so predictable :mjlol: