B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 3 Official Discussion Thread | March 1st 2024, Fridays On STARZ

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I was 3 eps and binged today and caught up. The best eps by far was the Brian's Song eps.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
how kev funeral only have his dad and kelly hu :mjlol:

how tee gets tossed 6 feet and no injuries

the flamethrower :mjlol:

what we gonna do meech im surprised meech didn't run over all them cops the way he's built in this show :mjlol:

charles coming home to another man in his home and his wifes titties spilling out of her dress :to:
His mom was there too. Kev was such a lone wolf kid. He wasn't built for any of the shyt.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
This nikka Terry got shoved in that open grave like a bytch :scust: and ain't nobody do shyt! Is Terry's son involved w the storytelling?

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
The way Bryant shoved Terry into the plot had me :laff::dead: Mama Flenory was looking good all episode :takedat: The reverand/politician damn near caught a stroke nutting off that lap dance :ohlawd:
The fake doll they used as the newborn baby was laughable. Wait for your husband to get home with a bat due to him having lunch with another broad, yet fix your face to tell that same man " I'm going on a date" afterwards :martin: Charles done turned into a whole simp out here. GMB undefeated :wow:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
I hate the way Henri talks and acts. It’s like she’s deliberately bad at this point. That scene with her, Braxton, and Bryant was absolutely horrible. And lighting the dude on fire was the cherry on top of the horrible acting

Angel going from a stripper spy getting intel to getting cut off and ousted by Meech AFTER he told everybody his master plan is :pachaha:

Charles looking like he wanted to push Maurice aside and deliver the baby himself afree he saw Mama Flennory watchin the baby get delivered :russ:

Nicole seeing all the baby delivery drama and running to take the birth control :deadrose: