B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
LMAOOOOO @ Lamar having shyt bag induced flashbacks of Zoe, Monique and Blackie. Then getting zooted and checking the bag to make sure he’s not hallucinating while hallucinating. This man loves his drugs and feces.

And Meech is sending him on his way with a crack goodie bag. Dude was the boogie man for 2 seasons and you mean to tell me he gets dealt with via rock?!? LOL

LOL @ Pops cooking all that food and not eating SHÍT because Lucille put him on blast at the dinner table. Pure jokes :heh:
Lol he always going thru it one way or another

Pulling for Charles to get a W next season

:myman:

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Watching Episode 10 rn.

I personally have no issue with season 2.

It was a psychedelic season. Kind of dreamlike and bizarre with the imagery and pacing

Y'all gotta stop wit the Yung Miami hate it's her first role and it wasn't THAT bad. I actually wanna see what she does next.

What Lucille said to Charles at the table was cold fukking bloooodeddd lmaoooooo

Donnell Rawlings was fukkING HILARIOUS all season. I completely get his role and interactions with Lamar. At times I be busting out laughing at they scenes.

Bring on season 3.

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I love my city but I need less Detroit next year. I get why they brought Lamar back but its time to move on. Despite turning him into a monster, he was overall a great character. The 🐀. Again, the story is wrapped up with him. That's it. No more.

Lucille, Charles made viral moments. So I can't really say nothing about that. They kept this show relevant. Very good job.

I'll watch a season 3 but I need them to time jump to more ATL. And hopefully T getting shot will do that.

Last edited:

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
best episode of the entire season and lil meech acting is improving. finally able to display more than 1 emotion. kinda wish they didn’t kill kash doll off the show it would’ve been more satisfying for her to kill lamar i don’t understand why his character still around.
The guy he's based on is alive

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
Tommy shyt trash but I’m into deep, indoctrinated in the Power universe to not watch it. The fukkery is hilarious though, I’ll give it that.
Tommy joint wasn't too bad until it jumped the shark the last two episodes. Can't believe they talking BMF spin-offs given how far the quality dropped this season :lolbron: I wasn't able to verify it but I heard they had a whole new writing team for this season. I think the main dude, Randy Higgins, had some health issues recently. Between the BMF season finale, the season premiere of Power Book 2, and Love After Lockup, a breh gonna be on fukkery overload tonight.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
I love my city but I need less Detroit next year. I get why they brought Lamar back but its time to move. Despite turning him into a monster, he was overall a great character. The 🐀. Again, the story is wrapped up with him. That's it. No more.

Lucille, Charles made viral moments. So I can't really say nothing about that. They kept this show relevant. Very good job.

I'll watch a season 3 but I need them to time jump to more ATL. And hopefully T getting shot will do that.
Lucille and Charles are the most entertaining characters on the show... Followed by Meech and Tee

Lucille's quotables ... And Charles expressions when he takes L's...and minor inconveniences...are gold bra lol