B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What is the budget for 50 shows because that was pathetic
Seems like this shyt got the least budget. The powers always have a look of being nice. Even Kanan which is around the same period as BMF, you can see the money spent on the screen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A whole lot of Tariq head turning left and right and him being jittery and coming up with last minute ideas

I'm more interested in tommy now at least I know he's gonna make moves and be at the top

tariq just a little man getting bossed around. If this season ends with tariq getting mary j blige and her family locked up or killed and a smirk on his face then i know power is back :blessed:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
we need to have a coli breakdown on this emmy award winning scene :troll:

A master class in acting :wow:

Seriously, I was cringing at how bad that was. The director could've done another take and helped them out a bit. They probably saw the script for this season and said why bother trying.

There's way too many storylines and half of them go nowhere.

Could Terry's shooter have been more obvious? He had one job :martin:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
A master class in acting :wow:

Seriously, I was cringing at how bad that was. The director could've done another take and helped them out a bit. They probably saw the script for this season and said why bother trying.

There's way too many storylines and half of them go nowhere.

Could Terry's shooter have been more obvious? He had one job :martin:

Breh the thing I’m wondering is just imagine how bad the other takes were?

Director was prob at likke after 200 takes forget this I’m going home :heh:

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
I'm more interested in tommy now at least I know he's gonna make moves and be at the top

tariq just a little man getting bossed around. If this season ends with tariq getting mary j blige and her family locked up or killed and a smirk on his face then i know power is back :blessed:
Tommy shyt trash but I’m into deep, indoctrinated in the Power universe to not watch it. The fukkery is hilarious though, I’ll give it that.

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Man the editing is even worse than the acting.

:33 tee is talking and not even in the screen. This has happened too many times this season

I feel they must have messed up the audio or the actual shooting during the scene, but had no money to do re-shoots. I know actors re-record lines but it’s never this badly edited or spliced in, especially on major TV.

As you mentioned, it’s happened a ton of times this season