B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I feel they must have messed up the audio or the actual shooting during the scene, but had no money to do re-shoots. I know actors re-record lines but it’s never this badly edited or spliced in, especially on major TV.

As you mentioned, it’s happened a ton of times this season

That's called ADR.

They did a terrible job because when Terry was telling Meech to shoot B Mickey you could see the side of his face and his jaw wasn't moving. It looked like Terry was communicating with Meech telepathically :pachaha:

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
LMAOOOOO @ Lamar having shyt bag induced flashbacks of Zoe, Monique and Blackie. Then getting zooted and checking the bag to make sure he’s not hallucinating while hallucinating. This man loves his drugs and feces.

And Meech is sending him on his way with a crack goodie bag. Dude was the boogie man for 2 seasons and you mean to tell me he gets dealt with via rock?!? LOL

LOL @ Pops cooking all that food and not eating SHÍT because Lucille put him on blast at the dinner table. Pure jokes :heh: