B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
So all of a sudden meech turn on his mans like that? shyt seems forced. Should have either capped him or give him the James St Patrick "Heres 200Gs leave and never come back severence package."
It wasn’t all of a sudden, the nikka was snitchin…and after he gave him a pass they seen the lady cop leaving his house

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
I would assume that would be due to B Mickie owning up to Meech...and then after hearing he was talking to the feds again that was the last straw
Still don't make no fukkin sense and when they were in ATL for freaknik B-Mickey pulled a gun out on Terry. That nikka would have been clapped out the group irl. Like I said this shyt done got to Power levels of writing and I'm done with it. I supported the show because I'm a Detroiter myself.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
You never heard of freaknik:

RRinJjml.jpg

:jbhmm:

The UK Bloke 🤣🕵🏿‍♂️

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Still don't make no fukkin sense and when they were in ATL for freaknik B-Mickey pulled a gun out on Terry. That nikka would have been clapped out the group irl. Like I said this shyt done got to Power levels of writing and I'm done with it. I supported the show because I'm a Detroiter myself.
U right I woulda clapped the nikka then as well as 80% of other nikkaz but remember bro all these nikkaz is brothers they probably literally grew up together elementary and up n shyt so Meech probably knew B Mick wouldn't do that he was just pump fakin...but after duke seen the detective hit B Micks crib again and told Meech that probably was the straw that broke the camel's back and he realized his other brother was long gone even though we would have been mistaken had he gave B Mick a chance to explain.

But fr fr dude would have been dropped moment I found out he was ratting fukk all dat he woulda never made it to Freaknik or Miami fr fr.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
am i trippin or was season 1 way better?
I actually really enjoyed season 2. It was definitely funnier...more experimental and artsy with the absurdity and lighting and dreamlike sequences.

I feel like they didn't take themselves as serious this season. On purpose. It may had been a gamble and a few fans of season 1 wanting that conventional crime drama content might be disappointed but I left very satisfied.

I'm actually gonna edge S2 > S1 off strength of the finale and the lil comedy mixed in.

Donnell Rawlings was great this season too.

Plus it was a ratchet ass season. Freaknik. Lamar. Magic City. Hair Wars too credit to @Loken for reminding a nikka. Lala's fine ass. Tee BM fine ass. Kelly Hu fine ass. lol.

Last edited:

Dem313wayz

Superstar
Daps
man if Tee and Monique both survive thast shooting for season 3 that will be some BS. Obviously Tee will survive but he was the one driving and the shooter was right beside them so they should both be hit and realistlically Tee would be dead