B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

ill_will82

What you see, is what you get
Daps
So all of a sudden meech turn on his mans like that? shyt seems forced. Should have either capped him or give him the James St Patrick "Heres 200Gs leave and never come back severence package."
Yup. A bunch of bullshyt imo.. After this season I won't be checking for BMF series anymore. I'm a watch that BMF documentary on Starz that dropped last year and that it on BMF for me.

The way that B-Mickey shyt was written was like some sloppy ass shyt that would be done on one of those Power shows. How you gone keep dude in your crew after he came and told you he was working for the feds and showed you that he was wired up? Then later on you kick B-Mickey out the group b/c you had one of the members following him saying he was talking to the cops? shyt made no sense what so ever.

My biggest problem w/BMF though is you got the actual people who were involved in that BMF era coming out saying that some of the characters on the show that's based on them is bullshyt (yes I know it's a disclaimer at the start of each show). Like when Simon Layton stabbed the boy to death in the street, Markeisha & Terry, B-Mickey snitching, etc., The real ppl behind these characters done had to address some of the bs from the show b/c it makes them look bad irl.

DOSDUMUNI

Pass N' Fly Records
Daps
Yup. A bunch of bullshyt imo.. After this season I won't be checking for BMF series anymore. I'm a watch that BMF documentary on Starz that dropped last year and that it on BMF for me.

The way that B-Mickey shyt was written was like some sloppy ass shyt that would be done on one of those Power shows. How you gone keep dude in your crew after he came and told you he was working for the feds and showed you that he was wired up? Then later on you kick B-Mickey out the group b/c you had one of the members following him saying he was talking to the cops? shyt made no sense what so ever.

My biggest problem w/BMF though is you got the actual people who were involved in that BMF era coming out saying that some of the characters on the show that's based on them is bullshyt (yes I know it's a disclaimer at the start of each show). Like when Simon Layton stabbed the boy to death in the street, Markeisha & Terry, B-Mickey snitching, etc., The real ppl behind these characters done had to address some of the bs from the show b/c it makes them look bad irl.
I would assume that would be due to B Mickie owning up to Meech...and then after hearing he was talking to the feds again that was the last straw

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
that fat ngga coming through like he was the incredible Fat Hulk was def some of the worst stuff. Just terrible. Glad he died. Like I forgot all about him
I'M BAAAACK :krs:

99-problems-shot-up.gif

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Watching Episode 10 rn.

I personally have no issue with season 2.

It was a psychedelic season. Kind of dreamlike and bizarre with the imagery and pacing

Y'all gotta stop wit the Yung Miami hate it's her first role and it wasn't THAT bad. I actually wanna see what she does next.

What Lucille said to Charles at the table was cold fukking bloooodeddd lmaoooooo

Donnell Rawlings was fukkING HILARIOUS all season. I completely get his role and interactions with Lamar. At times I be busting out laughing at they scenes.

Bring on season 3.
Nah that shyt was awful
They need to give real actors Chance rather than hiring z list rappers

Kash doll did a good job though