B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The escapades of Charles is way more interesting than Terry and Meech right now. Charles KNEW he wasn’t gonna leave Mabel’s house without getting that get back for the 15 seconds of heaven the first go round :russ:
Pops done became the breakout character on some Urkel shyt :dead: this is really his show now :russ:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Character development on this show is zero.
Honestly this is why the wire is better than all
These other street shows. It’s literally the only street show that made characters more than one dimensional and actually gave them realistic dialog. Omar had some corny lines but everyone else was very well written

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Best part about this episode was Mabel's titties. I could tell from the look on her face and the way she walked in the room when she let him in the house what time she was on lol. :russ: I just realised she's black Diamond from Snowfall.

Other than that, this show is just filler if we're being honest. Lamar was a great villain last season, but they overdoing it with him here.

And this K-9 dude so cocky he think he's big and bad enough to say fukk you to a Colombian connect he owes 20 million dollars to? He's just as cartoonish. Killing Big L for no reason and now this. :mjlol:

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I don’t see how you turn a true story into what this show is. 50s shows are terrible lol. RK is the best and that’s because it has the best actors besides Lou and Kanans characters
Well we all should've known what type of fukkery Fif was on when part of the disclaimer in the opening credits read "well some of this shyt may have really happened" :russ: Mabel's titties :ohlawd: That's that prime, grown woman p*ssy right there.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
:mjlol:

And how could I forget:

Mama Flenory: What do you want us to do?! :mindblown:

Tee: Just.....wish us luck!

EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

:dead:
I damn near about died when he said that shyt man :dead:

Show is cartoonish fukkery at this point:dead:

You got Lamar biting cacs ears and bringing along a dog, getting Ashy Larry to apologize for calling him a mutt:russ:

You got Keisha thotting out with the kids in the bath then dipping once she find out Terry got a kid and a baby moms

With Pops Flenory cheating and Keisha and Terry sex scenes I thought they was gon have the detectives have a sex scene mid stake out:dead:

"You need me to handle that👀"

"What makes you think you can?"

"The fun is in finding out"

:dead:

Brandsdale

Big Yella
Daps
Reppin
T-Dot
Charles is an upstanding man in the community. He wouldn’t do something like that…..

:steviej:
I’m on the episode where Meech gets shot by Lamar

If they put more stress on this man Charles, I feel like he gonna end up back at shorty crib to…..

Fix sum else:steviej:

Last edited:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This should be a slow burn type of show

They got the dates all fukked
Constantly making weird ass references to pop culture of that time
Must be a room full of non-black 20 something year olds
Seeing Jaylen Rose show up had me like:stopitslime:
They couldve got someone younger to do the role lol

Edit: Wait Jaylen is 4 years younger than Meech irl, that makes that scene even worse :lolbron: