B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
I forgot about that nikka K9

No way a motherfukker telling his main connect, Colombians at that,. fukk u. u not getting your 20 million with no sweat
shyt dont even make sense. All that we have seen of K9 is he a man of his word and about principles, especially when it comes to his paper.
Now he saying fukk the plug and his $20M debt out of the blue. They didnt lay seeds for any of that shyt anywhere :mjlol:

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
lamar vs the winter soldier who wins?

:mjlol:

He was my favorite character last season now I’m growing tired of him. But they spot on with the gators, adidas tracksuit and the dog. In reality he kept two bull masters on a leash in the Jeep renegade or he was walking down Electric street

EastsideRio

You Can’t Stop The Rain ☔️
Daps
Reppin
DETROIT (Do Every Thing Right Or It's Trouble)
And this K-9 dude so cocky he think he's big and bad enough to say fukk you to a Colombian connect he owes 20 million dollars to? He's just as cartoonish. Killing Big L for no reason and now this. :mjlol:

I forgot about that nikka K9

No way a motherfukker telling his main connect, Colombians at that,. fukk u. u not getting your 20 million with no sweat

Idk about the Columbian shyt but in real life “K9” was a serious Project nikka with class

What’s more interesting is they showing love to the leader of the PA boys (Puritan Ave). Idk his name on the show but T Stucky was that nikka in the 90’s and he was Proof from D12 first cousin. Proof (RIP) was from PA too. Proof brought Eminem to Stucky for a deal but Stucky passed on Em.

Free T-Stucky!!!!

Last edited:

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol:

And how could I forget:

Mama Flenory: What do you want us to do?! :mindblown:

Tee: Just.....wish us luck!

EquatorialDentalIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif