B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

King Poetic

Grandfather of….
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Sea
1. This bytch LA LA going to kick a nikka out the hotel he got u and your kids laying up in after your nikka kick u to the streets.. then previews for next week she calling Terry up to help her out a jam

2. This nikka Lamar Segal :mjlol: …. Love how he can just can get a whole pit to change by telling it to stfu… put a bow tie on it and still roam through the D like Omar in the wire.

3. Why Lil Zane walk all the way outside to take a piss in the open:mjlol:

4. This nikka Charles really had to visit the bytch to tell her he can’t fukk around anymore, when he could have simply don’t even show up… nothing like dark skinned puzzy tho

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
1. This bytch LA LA going to kick a nikka out the hotel he got u and your kids laying up in after your nikka kick u to the streets.. then previews for next week she calling Terry up to help her out a jam

2. This nikka Lamar Segal :mjlol: …. Love how he can just can get a whole pit to change by telling it to stfu… put a bow tie on it and still roam through the D like Omar in the wire.

3. Why Lil Zane walk all the way outside to take a piss in the open:mjlol:

4. This nikka Charles really had to visit the bytch to tell her he can’t fukk around anymore, when he could have simply don’t even show up… nothing like dark skinned puzzy tho

Charles know damn well he wanted to sample it again. And now I do too :heh:

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
Is Papa Flenory gonna fukk every episode!?

:damn:

B Mickey snitched on Meech and double crossed the police but strolling out of the center where his mama is without a care in the world. Lala’s face and body look botched and too old for Terry. Lamar so over the top and theatrical. I don’t know what’s happening with the story. But I will continue to watch each week.
:mjlol:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I don’t see how you turn a true story into what this show is. 50s shows are terrible lol. RK is the best and that’s because it has the best actors besides Lou and Kanans characters