B.M.F. (Black Mafia Family) Season 2 Official Discussion Thread | Fridays On STARZ

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
Charles was probably regretting choosing a lighty when he turned around to that dark skin goodness.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
Nikki knew exactly what Meech was doing :laff: Face was all
mutombo-disgust.gif

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace
How good was mobile phone coverage back then? Them nikkas making and accepting cellular calls on that big ass phone like it’s nothing.

I work for a carrier… ubiquitous coverage has only been a thing for like the last 15 years :dead:
:deadrose: good point, but them bricks with antenna used to do thier thing for some reason

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Damn after last nights episode. Lala aged terrible. Worse than expected. Thank gaw Melo made a cleam escape.

Those Puerto Rican genes Lala keeps talking about are beating her face up
i-no-black-negra-nunca-godfrey.gif

When she laid down on the bed and they showed her face, I was like they need to cancel her and get a younger female...I'll take Glorilla with her new teeth over Lala

Last edited:

R.B.J1

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Not sure I know the real answer, but I think the whole "finding a plug" thing was in LA, and that's where Terry set himself up. That's what I remember from the book. At the time Atlanta wasn't yet a trans national trafficking hub. Mexican trafficking groups didn't take the city until AFTER BMF reign was over. T
From what I've heard is that Layton ran Meech out of Detroit in the fall of 1990, he went to Atlanta briefly and then to L.A. Meech was going back and forth from Detroit/Atlanta and LA until to 1992. I dont think Meech spent much time in the D after 1993, Layton was on that ass and it wasnt worth the hassle. I'm not sure if its been mentioned in this thread, the Sterling Brown charachter is T. Stuckey. A notorious westside Detroit gangster, Stuckey shot a Detroit police officer and then turned around and got a $150,000 settlement from the city. Also, Stuckey was in Atlanta before BMF.

RaspberryFitted

Boyz In Motion Member
Daps
Reppin
G-Co
this show is fukking ridiculous :dead:

they ain’t hear those shotgun shells RIGHT outside the record store? It wasn’t like Lamar ran or drove off… nikka casually walked away :heh:

How did Lamar Ray Lewis tackle that cac with that colonoscopy bag lmaooo. Why did he bite him? Dawg what the fukk lmaoooooooooo :russ:

Pops getting that shape up for his bytch 😂 Since pops got some coochie, his temperament been low. Had this been three eps before, he would’ve burst a blood vessel

Do Meech and I a big favor — wish us luck” lil nikka if youn get the fukk out my house thinking you grown and shyt :mjtf:

B-Mickey ain’t have much depth to warrant that “what if” scene with Kato. Why was he surprised Meech was gon pick his brother as 2nd command instead of him?

Terry entertaining single mother babble 💀 Y’all couldn’t come to his place cause this nikka live with his parents :laff:

Pops really side stepped that faithful talk with “I’m proud of you as a woman” LMFAOOOO

your brain has to be 100% inactive while watching this shyt. This shyt is Belly status — just some fly shyt to play in the background.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
From what I've heard is that Layton ran Meech out of Detroit in the fall of 1990, he went to Atlanta briefly and then to L.A. Meech was going back and forth from Detroit/Atlanta and LA until to 1992. I dont think Meech spent much time in the D after 1993, Layton was on that ass and it wasnt worth the hassle. I'm not sure if its been mentioned in this thread, the Sterling Brown charachter is T. Stuckey. A notorious westside Detroit gangster, Stuckey shot a Detroit police officer and then turned around and got a $150,000 settlement from the city. Also, Stuckey was in Atlanta before BMF.

I think Meech and them killed Stuckey, or maybe I'm confused.